BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duo Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 502 in Blush

April 11, 2016

This is a wonderful little blush duo for under $5. I only recently discovered BH Cosmetics and I am SO glad I did. The quality of the products for the price is absolutely amazing! These blush duos are nice to take with you travelling because you get two shades in one compact. The packaging is super pretty and the colours are long lasting. Can't wait to order more.

February 24, 2016

I love the BH cosmetics blush duo.Its available in 5 shades.I own Tulip,Iris and Rose.These 2 shades match medium to dark skin tone like mine.I think they are the most underrated blushes.They are very pigmented and powdery.Very easy to move around,lend very well.I take them with me when I am traveling,just because its in a palette and I get two shades in one.I can use for day and night makeup and it has a mirror.One less thing to carry while traveling with kids.They are very inexpensive and very good quality.

October 15, 2015

A long lasting,very pigmented blush and highlighter for $4? Sign me up! Well it's true and thanks to BH Cosmetics,makeup does not have to expensive!
This is the perfect sized compact duo blush.The formula is creamy and long lasting and imparts the most wonderful natural glow.

The Floral blush duo comes in 5 gorgeous shades contained in a little compact with mirror and contains two complimentary shades of blush and highlighter.

Perfect to pop in your purse and so affordable you can get all 5 blushes! Colors range from pale pink to gorgeous berry.

I have three of these delightful blush compacts and have enjoyed them all.

June 02, 2015

Perfect for either a light or dark blush, I use it under the brows and all over faces. Love it

May 15, 2015

I just love the new BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duo ! The colours go on soft and last all day. If you are looking for an affordable professional grade & cruelty free cosmetic line, BH Cosmetics is for you.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products