BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Palette
Good

BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Palette Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 391 in Makeup

May 09, 2016

My mother this palette to me for Christmas and damn am I ever glad she did.I use this palette every single day. I absolutely love the blush and highlighter in the palette. Works great! Worth every penny I think. 100% think yall should use it

October 15, 2015

BH Cosmetics Forever Nude palette features 6 deluxe size eyeshadows in shimmer, satin and matte finishes along with 2 silky blushes and 2 creamy shades of lip color. The colours are soft and romantic and you can create a great many looks with just these shades.

The blushes and shadows are well pigmented and glide on the eye effortlessly.They are easy to blend and have no fall out.The blushes are one darker colour and one highlighter that are also well pigmented and last for hours.

The lipsticks match the shadow and blushes colours perfectly and are both pigmented and moisturizing
I love this palette because its so affordable and the case is so cute!! It.I was so pleasantly surprised at the size of this palette and the quality of the makeup.

This palette is perfect for daily use to create either a soft look for work and a bolder look for night.For a quick makeup look,this is my go too palette!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products