Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

October 12, 2016

I have combination skin but lately it's been more dry than ever. This is a powder and you mix is with water and forms a paste. It's not as amazing as I thought it would be. A bit pricy for this small bottle. It has helped a bit with not being dry

October 07, 2016

Bon produit pour la qualité et le prix abordable en pharmacie. Illumine ,lisse et raffraichie ma peau. Ma peau est douce et souple. J'aime bien cette gamme.

October 07, 2016

A little on the pricy side, but I bought it with a coupon, is ended up paying around $8 for it., but would definitely pay full price for it again. It has a very fresh citrus type smell, and is very fine powder. You can make the paste as thick or thin as you like, so maybe a little bit of experimenting to get the right ratio of water and power. Once you do, I hope that your face will feel as clean and fresh as mine does after using it. I can't use it daily as it can dry out my skin a little too much so I use it about two or three times per week, and am enjoying the effects a lot. Also, while it is a little expensive, even a very small bottle will last a long time, so the cost per use is very reasonable.

October 01, 2016

I don’t know if it’s because of winter or because I have been really tired lately, but after a wonderful beginning with this product, it started irritating my skin a little. The irritation is limited enough for me not to want to give up on it in the long-term, but enough for me to reconsider using it at this time. I have also considered the possibility that it is just too harsh for the recommended usage of 2-3 times a week for the scrub and daily for the cleanser.

I have also been thinking a lot about using a product from a large company like Bioré and a smaller one, however great the larger company may be. I have been reading up on companies such as Stowaway Cosmetics which, because they are smaller sized, seem to have a better ability to read their reality and adjust to it. Meaning that a small company is much more agile and able to stick to its original principles. So while I trust that reports that Bioré’s parent company has the desire and the will to be a leader in ethics, I trust that smaller companies like Stowaway Cosmetics to be able to more quickly and efficiently make the necessary changes in remaining at the forefront of ethical practices. There are also a lot of implications at the level of the community that I’m still struggling to sort through. In short, wouldn’t a number of smaller cosmetic companies spread throughout the world be better suited to respond to the needs of the members of the community they are located in? These needs would be both personal—a certain range of skin types within a certain specific climate—as well as community-based—using local ingredients, decreasing pollution, creating local jobs and, with people from the same community working on a home-made product, creating stronger bonds of friendship.

More thinking needs to be done about this…

Where does this leave me? I will reduce the frequency with which I use both cleanser and scrub to see if it helps my skin feel less irritated and, instead, just as soft as the first times I used it. If I see no change in my skin, I’ll put them both away until summertime and test them then again.

Recommend? Yes, for now.

For more: http://www.saharsblog.com/beauty/product-review-biore-baking-soda-voxbox-part-2-of-2/

September 20, 2016

I wear makeup everyday and I have very noticeable pores on my face ;-/ since using this scrub my face is soft and I have noticed my pores are clean and they aren't so noticeable i have gone and bought other biore items now to give my face the scrub and clean it deserves.

September 19, 2016

I like the Biore baking soda scrub. I tend to have oily skin and struggle to find a good face cleanser that doesn't make me break out. I wish it came in bigger bottles for a better price though.

September 15, 2016

this actually works if you have really dry skin or combination skin.its just actual baking soda and you add water to it and you wash your face with it. it is not a wow product but i still wanted to try it.

August 24, 2016

I received this product complementary for testing purposes along with Boire's gel cleanser from the same line. I found that the idea behind this product was very interesting. I like how the powder is activated by the water, so the product always feels fresh on the face. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the smell and the fact that my face felt really slippery while washing the scrub off. Otherwise, it did a very good job of cleaning the face. My face felt clean and clear and fresh afterwards. I don't think I could use this product as a daily cleansing scrub - it's something I'd use once a week for a deep clean.

August 24, 2016

I hate leaving bad reviews but this product burns my face for some reason. The first time I used it, it left like my skin was peeling. I tried again 2 weeks later and the same thing. I have given up on this product

August 23, 2016

This face scrub was effective but not too powerful for my skin. It has thoroughly helpful for blackheads and exfoliation. This product was great for the summer