Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 241 in Facial Exfoliators

February 16, 2017

Biore baking soda scrub hasn't done much for my skin but it works great for my daughter. For myself having dry skin, it tends to make my skin even drier. My daughter has normal to oily skin and it leaves her skin looking beautiful. This is a product that targets a certain skin type. It's always great to have options.

February 13, 2017

I have been using Biore Baking soda Cleansing Scrub for almost a year now. It cleans my skin without drying which is most important to me. My pours are more refined since using this product. I will continue to use this product.

January 16, 2017

This cleanser pleasantly surprised me! I received a travel size and I use it to remove makeup and to exfoliate. I like that it isn't too harsh on my skin as an exfoliant however does a great job at removing makeup and leaving my skin feeling soft and clean. This is a very affordable cleanser that you find at your drugstore. I would definiately consider purchasing a full size!

January 16, 2017

I love the exfoliated action of this great cleanser. it is not harmful for the fish because it does not contain mini plastic beads and it leaves pores open. I always put a hot cloth on my face after using the scrub to open pores and help more dirt and sebum come out. i have had some of my nicest skin days when using this biore with baking soda.

January 16, 2017

This feels like pure baking soda, smells like an orange. It really gets my skin clean. Have to make sure to really rinse well or you'll have white spots on your skin!

January 10, 2017

I bought this with hopes that it would work as well as my high-end facial scrubs. And I'm happy to say it worked better. I love the control of being able to add inew as much exfoliating as I need.

January 10, 2017

This is by far the best facial cleanser I've ever purchased. The bakingsoda scrub smells fantastic and is so gentle on my skin. I have combination skin so I really needed a multi purpose cleanser and this really fit my needs. I had a copon when I bought this so I didn't have to pay full price. I don't think I woul have paid full price for this product.

January 09, 2017

The results were amazing, I've tried many treatments and this is by far one My absolute favourites! My skin fells clean and the results last. I can see and feel the difference. this is yet another great product that doesn't disappoint!

January 04, 2017

The Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub is my new go to cleanser. Easy to use - just add water and it foams up for use. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Would recommend for anyone with sensitive skin!

January 03, 2017

I really wanted to like this because I just love Biore products, but sadly this does absolutely nothing for my skin. It's very hard to use if you don't use much water, it just chunks up on your face, and if you use too much water, there's not scrubbing action at all. I can't ever seem to make it work like a legit scrub. It smells super fresh, I really love the scent. I do use this but purely as a facial wash, and I certainly wouldn't buy it again.