Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 257 in Facial Exfoliators

March 23, 2017

Received a sample of this product in a magazine and immediately wanted to try it. I do tend to have issues with blackheads and minor every few months break outs. I liked how this product foamed on my face and rinsed of quickly to reveal soft and very smooth skin. I usually do not have this experience with other cleansers and was really excited that it seemed to work. Given that the sample only had one use in the packet I will now need to go purchase this product because I loved the way it made my face feel. Overall I highly recommend this product.

March 23, 2017

I got he Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub as a sample and I loved it! After the first use my face already felt clean and so much softer. The scrub is gentle and cleans out pores really well, after a week of use my pores look smaller. I definitely recommend this product!

March 20, 2017

Feels nice on the skin. Don't need a whole lot of product to get the job done. Skin did feel a bit tight and dry after use so moisturized right away and felt great. Haven't noticed a change in pore colour on nose yet but willing to use for longer to see cause still feels great as a cleanser!

March 18, 2017

I tried this product because I have stubborn blackheads and I have combination oily and dry skin. I loved this product because you can feel it cleaning and working the dirt out. It doesn't dry out my skin. It leaves it feeling refreshed. Would definitely recommend it.

March 15, 2017

I received this as a free sample in the mail. The facial scrubs feels very nice on the skin and it does a good job of pulling out the dirts from my pores. Unlike what some comments said, it doesn't make my skin really soft after washing it, but it does make me feel super clean. The recommended instruction on the face wash is to use it every day, which I don't recommend doing since it will make your pore even bigger over time. I think it is suffice if you use it twice a week.

d

March 15, 2017

I'm loving it! I'm usually skeptical of trying new face scrubbing products because my face is uber-sensitive and I'm likely to break out if the skin does not agree with the product -which happens more than often unfortunately.
    I gave this product a go after a recommendation and I am loving it! I use it every other day -this was I give my skin a break- and have been using it for about a week. I am noticing a cleaner face and my pores are less noticeable than usual!

Definitely recommend!

March 13, 2017

I was very pleased with this product. It leaves your skin very soft. I get frequent out breaks and this scrub reduces them greatly. I highly recommend this to anyone. It's gentle and has a great out come

March 13, 2017

I received a free sample. Feels very nice on your face, and leaves skin feeling soft. I like the idea that it uses baking soda to blast out the dirt!!

March 13, 2017

I randomly received this product in the mail, I don't believe it was through chickadvisor but I gave it a try.
    The first thing I noticed about the product was the surprisingly light fresh sent. The scrub effectively cleansed my face leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean. I found that it didn't take all of my mascara, off but I was still pleased with the product overall.

March 10, 2017

I love the scrub for travelling since it's in a nice powder form. I use it every 2 days. I like that I can adjust the amount of exfoliation by just adding more water to the powder. It helps to keep my pores nice and clean. it's not too drying eighter.

Netflix

Old Navy Stores

gadzooks added a new review for
    Laughing Cow Cheese Cubes

she-she has started a new forum topic
    HELP! my skin has turned against me!

Bath & Body Works