Biotherm Oil Therapy Nutri-Replenishing Body Treatment

Biotherm Oil Therapy Nutri-Replenishing Body Treatment Reviews

Ranked #790 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 09, 2015

This oil therapy is an excellent way to replenish your dry skin. I use it daily as a non-greasy moisturizer. Highly recommend this product.

May 29, 2015

I have been using Biotherm Baume Corps Body Balm for years and years. This cream is amazing. My skin is always soft and hydrated. I am outside in the sun constantly and my skin always looks and feels great. I also love the fragrance, that is as soft and smooth as the cream. I never run out, I can't !! I use it every single day. I have given it as gifts to many friends and family. I really love it. Biotherm is my best friend!

This Product is available at The Bay

August 19, 2014

Such an amazing product!! No more words to say.

June 12, 2014

Amazing smell of abricot and peaches. Smells fresh and natural. my skin was sily and smooth all day, everytday. skip the parfume and cream up!

July 05, 2013

Great all-around body oil. It's infused with apricot oil, which gives it a wonderful sweet apricot smell. It absorbs fairly quickly and doesn't leave you greasy. My skin has been SO soft since I started using this, and paired with the Biotherm Exfoliant it's even better. I like how it makes my skin look firmer and more even as well. The orange bottle is adorable, and the pump handle is great for no-mess application.