BITE Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick

BITE Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #308 out of 1014 in Lipstick

November 09, 2016

I love Bite Beauty! I purchased the Mauvember 2015 lipstick. It's a beautiful purple colour. It feels creamy and has pretty good staying power. It's also hydrating, it feels really good on the lips. I love that it wears down evenly, not patchy and not leaving a lip liner effect around my lips. Part of the proceeds of the Mauvember shade went to Movember, so a great cause! This is a Canadian brand so another plus!

February 10, 2016

I bought this in the shade "Vouvray" and it's a very pretty colour, sort of a "my lips, but better" colour, and it's not drying and a good colour payoff. However, it's pretty expensive and I'm not sure if I'd shell out that much for a lipstick regularly.

November 06, 2015

These are awesome lipsticks. I love how creamy they are, but I wish some of the lighter shades were more pigmented. But they are hydrating and wear fairly well.

September 05, 2015

I have a number of the BITE Beauty lipsticks, and the Luminous Cremes are my favourite. The colour range is good, the formula feels great and doesn't dry out my lips, and the pigmentation is amazing. To top it off, I love supporting Canadian brands!

June 23, 2015

Omg I love this product. It doesn't feel tacky and it doesn't taste bad. Plus the colors are amazing!

May 15, 2015

I will say the hand cut bullet just isn’t my thing. I don’t think I have large lips but they aren’t too thin either but this design seems more suitable for larger lips as I feel like I have no control during application. Combine the thicker formula with the hand cut, flattened shape and application feels very messy to me. I prefer a more traditional lipstick shape as I feel like I have better, more precise application. I do no think the “cut” adds anything to the formula. It’s just an excellent, creamy formula overall and likely would be just as great without the entire “hand cut” dealio going on.

The shade I purchased was Hazelnut which is a brownish rosy pink that’s warm. The color provided opaque color on a single application and just got better and more intense when built! Although a single layer is plenty since this is a very thick formula. The formula was a bit messy to apply but Bite Beauty Butter Cream Lipstick is a beautifully textured lipstick with plenty of pigment, excellent wear, and smooth application

January 21, 2015

BITE Beauty's lipsticks have always been highly pigmented (my favourites are Rhubarb and Rose). I love how it contains antioxidants while making your lips look and feel great (if you love the matted lip look, then BITE's your go-to). Free of synthetics.

November 21, 2014

Loved the texture and the taste of the lipstick. This is a moisturizer lipstick and with my first purchase of this brand am loving it. Hope they broaden their line.

November 11, 2014

Having heard plenty about BITE Beauty and doing my research, I decided to try MUSCAT as a natural nude for everyday wear.
I am impressed with the staying power,
lips do not dry out or crack,
Lips stay moisturized, not tacky or sticky,
the colour payoff is rich and opaque,
I only need a slight touch up after a full meal
and best of all.. No icky taste!!!

I LOVE that BITE uses all natural FOOD grade ingredients!!!

If you are Vegan, this lipstick is for you!!

I have now found a lipstick brand I will stick with!!