• Bliss Fat Girl Sleep
Amazing

Bliss Fat Girl Sleep Reviews

Ranked #957 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

What it is:
A soothing overnight cream with an encapsulated, extract-rich complex for firmer-looking skin.

What it does:
Give your skin a full night's sleep with this supercharged sister to Bliss's famed FatGirlSlim. Formulated with an encapsulated complex of sacred lotus flower, red algae extract, and soothing lavender, this ultra-rich cream promotes a sleep-friendly environment and helps make the most of your body’s overnight resting time.

What else you need to know:
This is not a weight- or fat-loss product.

March 21, 2016

This stuff is completely amazing. I use it before i go to bed and i wake up with my skin a little tighter. The lavendar is terrific. It helps sooth my sleeping.

March 12, 2015

This product has an incredible lavender-y scent that isn't overpowering. I love using this produdct as a part of my bedtime routine. I would not recommend this if you are looking for a cream that is going to help you slim down/tone up - because it will not do that. Perhaps over the long-term - but at such a steep price, I'm not sure I would use this consistently.

March 25, 2013

Got this cream from Sephora around October, now just finished the whole jar of it.

Well, the cream claims to slim body, such as legs and hip, but it didn't do what it claims.

The cream absorbs quickly, and it smells very nice.

If I am looking for a nice body lotion, I would purchase this again, but if I am looking for additional benefit such as reduce cellulite, or slimming, I would not recommend this.

I wouldn't buy it again in a short time period, considering the price of the product, I can find something much better but cost a lot less.

Bliss Fat Girl Sleep