Body Shop clear lip gloss Reviews

Ranked #600 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

February 03, 2016

Its not a 10 out of 10 compared to other glosses and lipchaps but it has natural ingredients. I try to be conscious about putting safe products on my face and I trust body shop.

December 11, 2015

Very thick and heavy, like a film of plastic; however it is one of those rare lipglosses that doesn't leave white residues on my lips. O, and I love the scent!

April 07, 2015

Love, love love. This is great gloss. I cannot say enough about. Love the fact that it lasts and makes you feel girly when you use it :)

March 01, 2014

I think this is a pretty good gloss, it is very light, not too thick, and gives off shine. I do find the smell to get old after awhile, but this is so easy to use. I have gotten my hair stuck in it before, so its not quite perfect, and I do have to reapply every once in a while, but it is moisturizing and light.

September 26, 2013

this is a great product to always have in your purse; gives your lips such a great shine without that sticky feel.

September 15, 2008

This lip gloss is really nice - it is clear, so doesn't add a ton to your overall look, but does add a bit of 'glam' because it has tiny sparkles all the way through it, which give a very nice shine to your lips without over-doing it. It feels good on and lasts a long time as well. It's a bit pricey, but worth it - it should last a really long time!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml