Boi-ing (01, 02) Industrial Strength Concealer

Boi-ing (01, 02) Industrial Strength Concealer Reviews

Ranked #315 out of 389 in Concealer

February 06, 2016

I love this product. It goes on smooth and blends very well. Its stays in very well as well. Mildly expensive for a small pot but last a long time.

January 13, 2016

Un peu dispendieux, mais tellement efficace. il est de loin le meilleur concealer que j'ai essayé dans ma vie. il est le seul à pouvoir camoufler mes cernes de fin de session universitaire (oui, oui)

January 05, 2015

This concealer by Benefit is amazing! It is full coverage and covers and blends like no other concealer I've ever tried. If you've got something to hide: get it!

October 23, 2014

This is a hidden secret and it needs to be discovered by more people need to discover this, it works amazingly

October 23, 2014

This has been my go to concealer for years. I have very dark under eye circles, and this covers and brightens. Sometimes I even use this with no foundation. It's my must have!

February 26, 2011

Boing is what it says it is - It's seriously 'industrial strength'. I can put it on first thing in the morning, and then by 9pm, I'm still going strong!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches