Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Reviews

Ranked #515 out of 612 in Masks

This jet-black, mineral-rich mask creates a unique peel-off effect that delivers powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening results. Made with a premiere-quality clay, its deep-cleansing properties draw out dirt and oil. Other natural ingredients go to work exfoliating skin and refining pores. Powerful antioxidants shrink pores, firm skin, and reduce inflammation. Once dried, the mask strips away dead skin, impurities and excess oil to reveal immediate and visible results.

March 05, 2017

I was fairly pleased with this product my skin definitely looked brighter after using it. The one downside is that i felt that it didn't take out enough junk from my nose. I am able to get clearer nose pores with biore nose strips

January 25, 2017

Love, love, love this mask. I bought this at sephora, and although slightly pricey, it works amazing. I found you had to apply it fairly thick which could be painfilnto peel on certain areas. I was impressed with the reduction of blackheads also.

January 19, 2017

Wow! I'm absolutely in love with this product! I tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and it has now become my favorite go to mask. I have combination skin - sometimes it's oily, sometimes it's dry - and it has done wonders to it. It has minimized my pores and definitely improved my skin clarity. I didn't find it really gooey or hard to apply and it was a breeze to remove after it dried. I have only found two ways to purchase it though, online or at Sephora. I do find that it's worth getting by either method. If you're a face mask lover like me, I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND giving this Boscia Luminizing Black Mask a try! :)

January 05, 2017

I purchase this from Sophora. This mask is great for softening my skin. I use it once a week. Have been using for 2 years now. Its quite expensive when you consider the size of the packaging. But I find it lasts a very long time.

August 05, 2016

This product seemed right up my alley so I grabbed a sample and tried it out. I was able to apply to my whole face with the sample and was happy it peeled off easily but was a little painful as I could feel it pulling off the tiny hairs on my face. I feel like this did probably clean out my pores to an extent but I didn't notice anything dramatic with it. My face was tingly and had a sligbt burning sensation after peeling it off. I don't think I would buy the full size and will try alternatives.

April 20, 2016

Not a fan of this mask. This pricey mask has to be very liberally applied to make it peel-able. It is also not super easy to peel unless it is liberally applied. It can also get quite messy.

Unfortunately, I did not see much change to my pores even immediately after removing the mask. The only real positive was that my skin felt slightly smoother.

February 20, 2016

I think this product is alright. It helps clear my pores, doesn't remove all the blackheads but I do notice my pores looking clean. The price though is on the hefty side and I feel like I could find a cheaper alternative that does the exact same thing.
    The good thing is, after this dries and you pull it off, as long as you put a decent amount on, not a lot of product is left on your face when you peel it off. Overall it's nice, but it doesn't make me want to run out and repurchase when I run out.

January 13, 2016

Just tried the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask for the first time - for its pore firming and cleansing properties.
    Even after just one use, I find an amazing difference in my skin - it feels soft and supple, without the excess oil and looks visibly healthy.
    Definitely looking forward to another application in 2-3 days.
    Stay tuned for another review.

October 22, 2015

Got a sample from Sephora. Didn't irritate my skin. Skin was soft after peeling mask off. Saw the gunk that came off my skin. Price is too high.

August 28, 2015

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask:
    I also received a deluxe sample from Sephora and loved it!
    Made my skin so soft!