Bravado Bliss nursing bra Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 13 in Maternity Wear

March 12, 2016

Love this bra. It feels and looks like a bra that I would wear if I wasn't nursing. Supportive, nice shape, and cute! I wear nursing pads anyways, but would still be protected for some time if I didn't. I also like that its support that feels like underwire- but it's not!

May 29, 2015

I am a small woman (pre pregnancy size of a 34A). During pregnancy, I fit best into 36B sometimes a C. This bra was very comfortable but so so big. It only comes in a smaller band size not cup sizes so I'm out of luck. Not a good choice for smaller mamas.

September 29, 2013

Nursing can be an uncomfortable affair. These nursing bras made it much easier and comfortable. I highly recommend the brand.

July 17, 2013

This is the best nursing bra on the market. Super comfortable and tons of support for larger bust mommas like myself. It comes in nice neutral colours and a large range of sizes. It is expensive but will last a long time if cared for properly. I highly recommend this bra to any new nursing Moms.

July 16, 2012

WONDERFUL Nursing Bra. Soft Foam Cup that is ideal for wearing under fitted shirts. The bra is super comfy and fits like a normal bra, rather than a nursing bra. Comes with a kit to make it a regular bra once you are no longer nursing