Breathe Right Nasal Strips Reviews

• Gentle on skin
  • Easy to remove
  • Comfortable

February 06, 2017

I received these nasal strips as a sample and just tossed them in the bathroom drawer thinking one of hte men in my family may want to try them out one day to help with snoring. I forgot about them until I had a bad cold and thought of trying them out to help me sleep with a stuffy/congested nose. I was so glad I kept them - they really work wonders for anyone with a congested nose wanting to get some sleep. It helped open things up and keep my nasal passages clear so I could breathe easily and get a good night's sleep! I have purchased them since and recommend them to anyone with a cold. My only complaint is that they are more expensive than I thought they would be, which means we only use them when we are sick.

January 16, 2017

These do the job pretty well. I used them for a two nights because I got some samples and did notice a difference! Not sure how much they cost for a full box but I'd buy them.

January 16, 2017

I get very stuffy at night when I lay down and sometimes have to sleep with 2 or 3 pillows but with this product that all changes. My nose opens up and I can breath great. My only thing is that it doesn't last all night and I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and am all stuffy again so have to change the strip.

January 16, 2017

this product is great. it really works. I bought it for my husband because he has trouble sleeping a night and he snores a bit too..but when he put these strips on the snoring stops and he breaths better...great value too.

January 09, 2017

We got these as a sample hoping it would provide relief from my husband's snoring. Unfortunately it did not help. It did allow him to breath better but it left red marks on his nose.

January 06, 2017

I will start out by saying I am severely congested. I have chronic sinusitis and severe allergies. I received a sample pack of breathe right nasal strips to test out and unfortunately it did not work for me. I tried it several times in hopes that it would help me breathe better, but with no avail.

I do have severe congestion and take it as you will, this product may work for you, but if you suffer from chronic sinusitis and environmental allergies like me, it may not help with your breathing at night.

January 06, 2017

Works fantastic when I'm congested and trying to sleep. I find it even more effective when stuck with a sinus cold and can't take any medication, helps me breath!

January 05, 2017

I used one of these strips that I got a sample of and was really impressed with how much it opened my nostrils. I have a slightly deviated septum, so one nostril gets much less air than the other. The strip made them equal, really showing me how much air I am not getting. If they were more affordable, I would buy more.

January 05, 2017

I got a sample of this through Sample Source to try. It was sitting in my house for a while since I didn't have a stuffy nose, so I decided to just give it a go to see what it would do. It pinches your nose tightly and kind of reorganizes it to improve flow - when I breathed, I felt TOO much air coming in. The next time I used it, it was the first day of my cold. I had a runny nose. It worked great. But the third time I used it, I was completely stuffed up, and this doesn't work at all.

So to sum it up, this is good if you just need a little help breathing. I probably wouldn't buy any more since I don't think it is a game changing product

November 30, 2016

I'm so happy to get a sample of this from sample source. I got a very bad nasal congestion last night and this thing works like magic. It literally saves my sleep. Although I believe the strips are more suitable for Caucasian, it doesn't really bother me.