Breathe Right Nasal Strips Reviews

• Gentle on skin
  • Easy to remove
  • Comfortable

November 30, 2016

I'm so happy to get a sample of this from sample source. I got a very bad nasal congestion last night and this thing works like magic. It literally saves my sleep. Although I believe the strips are more suitable for Caucasian, it doesn't really bother me.

November 28, 2016

These work well if you are not too plugged up ,or just need a little help breathing... a little tight on the skin, but not too noticeable when sleeping

November 18, 2016

The package says "Instant" and really means it! The second I stuck the strip on my nose, I was able to breathe clearer right away. I really like that each strip comes in a little bandaid-like liner so that each strip stays totally clean until it's time to use. The quick instructions tell you how to put it on right, how to take it off and that it shouldn't be worn longer than 12 hours. They work out to be about a buck a piece - totally worth it to be able to breathe better! I'm very happy with these and will definitely get more.

October 31, 2016

I can get really stuffed up now that I have my baseboard heaters on for winter. I had 2 strips to try out from Sample Source, and now that I know they work really well, I will pay the money for them. I was surprised how open they made my nasal passage. Normally when I wake up in the morning, I have such a puffy stuffed up nose, but it is a dry stuffed up nose if that makes sense. I also am a shallow breather, so these let me take in deeper stronger breaths without having to breath through my mouth. I have allergies to dust too and these are supposed to help that too. I also have asthma and these are effective for that too. I know that those factors do make a difference in a healthy, sound sleep. I actually realized the other day that when I used those strips, I slept straight through the night. I am exited that I found these, and that they are a drug free solution too.

I recommend these for sure.

October 18, 2016

I received a free sample in the mail. I have always suffered from nasal congestion, I think I may actually need surgery because I have always been a mouth breather. I just can't breath through my nose. I don't like it at night because when I wake up in the morning I can't breath through my lungs because I had to breath through my mouth all night. It dries everything up and makes me feel asthmatic. Well I started using these every night and omg they are so amazing. It allows me to breath freely through my nose. It stays on all night and it's not to hard to get off. I wish they made see through ones so I can wear during day and not look silly. This was a good invention.

October 09, 2016

These aren't going to take away your nasal congestion but because they open your nostrils, they do help you to breathe a bit better. If you have had a bad cold, you know how much of a relief that can be. They aren't uncomfortable to wear but they do hurt taking them off....be gentle and don't tear.

August 29, 2016

I love these! I received a sample of them and have been buying them ever since. I only need them when I have a cold or when someone in my home is suffering from allergies but they work for me. I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any kind of irritation from these. They fit on my nose and definitely made it easier to breathe. Any residue left behind was easily washed off in the morning. I like that they are drug free and they don't feel uncomfortable to wear.

August 23, 2016

These work really well! Once you put it on, you don't even notice it. I sleep better because it helps to open up your nose, which helps me snore less. If you haven't tried them, you should!

July 20, 2016

Where is the bonus star button??
I absolutely love these strips. I honestly only use them when I'm sick. But when I'm sick I'm a huge baby. I have to have these right by my bed. They absolutely help you breath better and help you when you have a horrible plugged up nose.
I sear by these strips. They deserve a 5 star for sure. Don't really understand why they are only at a 3.5 star.

July 19, 2016

I find these definitely help, but not 100%. They help me breathe better, but not normally. I mean I knew this wouldn't take away my congestion completely but I guess I just expected more for all of the great reviews I've read on this.