Britney Spears Curious Perfume Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1216 in Perfume

Britney Spears Curious Perfume was introduced in 2004 as a sensual, romantic fragrance for any woman. This beautiful floral aroma has an exciting white floral for the top notes.

August 28, 2016

This Britney Spears perfume is by far the best smelling perfume Ive worn in a while. Love the scent and love how it makes my bf cuddle up on me more. Fresh clean scent that isnt overwhelming.

July 23, 2016

You might have to re-apply it but it smells great! A bit of a musk, vanilla and jasmine. I tend to wear it closer to Fall (and fruity scents in the Spring/Summer.) The bottle is super cute, you'll want to display this on the vanity. I love that it was on sale at Shoppers so I got a good deal.

July 17, 2016

It's An
Amazing perfume I recived one last year as a gift from my friend and Iam still using it and I bought another one , it have a very lovely smell that lasts so long , wherever I go they ask me what perfume are you using

June 30, 2016

I had received this as a present from a boyfriend when I was much younger. I remember loving the scent of it and also had a shimmer stick with the scent. Perfect for starters.

April 14, 2016

I can't wear perfume anymore but I wore this allll the time when I was a teenager! I absolutely loved the scent and it lasted a long time. If I weren't for my new found allergies I'd still be wearing this. love it!

April 14, 2016

so many compliments !
Ive gotten this for years and its always a hit
men and women both seem to love it and Ive recommended it to so many people
definitely one of my favourite scents

April 01, 2016

I remember being given this as a gift when I was younger and liking it at the time but probably wouldn't feel the same about it now, more for a younger girl I think.

April 01, 2016

I remember this perfume, I owned it when it first came out. I didn't like the smell of it and it didnt seem to last too long but the price of it is good. It is even cheaper now cause it is such an old perfume.

April 01, 2016

doesn't last as long as other Britney perfumes, or smell as good either, but if i have no other choice, this is still my go to before i would switch brands.

March 17, 2016

This perfume has been around for a while now for a good reason... it smells great! Reminds me of the days of singing along to Britney Spears dancing around my bedroom... Still a great choice