Britney Spears Curious Perfume Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1233 in Perfume

Britney Spears Curious Perfume was introduced in 2004 as a sensual, romantic fragrance for any woman. This beautiful floral aroma has an exciting white floral for the top notes.

January 19, 2017

This was my favourite perfume for SO many years. I had it in the expensive fancy bottle and many normal bottles. I would get it for christmas every year. It smells really good, pretty and girly.

January 15, 2017

I've had two bottles of this over the last few years and it's great. It is t my main perfume for day to day but I love it. The fragrance last so long and I always get compliments on it.

January 09, 2017

When i tested this in a store for the first time, i had to have it. I immediately fell in love with this scent, clean smelling, not over powering! I will def purchase this again.

August 28, 2016

This Britney Spears perfume is by far the best smelling perfume Ive worn in a while. Love the scent and love how it makes my bf cuddle up on me more. Fresh clean scent that isnt overwhelming.

July 23, 2016

You might have to re-apply it but it smells great! A bit of a musk, vanilla and jasmine. I tend to wear it closer to Fall (and fruity scents in the Spring/Summer.) The bottle is super cute, you'll want to display this on the vanity. I love that it was on sale at Shoppers so I got a good deal.

July 17, 2016

It's An
    Amazing perfume I recived one last year as a gift from my friend and Iam still using it and I bought another one , it have a very lovely smell that lasts so long , wherever I go they ask me what perfume are you using

June 30, 2016

I had received this as a present from a boyfriend when I was much younger. I remember loving the scent of it and also had a shimmer stick with the scent. Perfect for starters.

April 14, 2016

I can't wear perfume anymore but I wore this allll the time when I was a teenager! I absolutely loved the scent and it lasted a long time. If I weren't for my new found allergies I'd still be wearing this. love it!

April 14, 2016

so many compliments !
    Ive gotten this for years and its always a hit
    men and women both seem to love it and Ive recommended it to so many people
    definitely one of my favourite scents

April 01, 2016

I remember being given this as a gift when I was younger and liking it at the time but probably wouldn't feel the same about it now, more for a younger girl I think.