Buckleys Complete Caplets 40ct

Buckleys Complete Caplets 40ct Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 510 in Remedies

October 21, 2016

growing up my mom used to give us liquid buckleys and that was such a horrible experience that I swore I would never taste that again
    While visiting my daughter I got sick, really sick and she offered me 2 of these capsules
    Within 30 minutes or so I felt so much better I could breathe through my nose, my sinuses were not hurting me anymore

January 21, 2016

By far the best cold medication I have ever tried! These pills help to relieve symptoms quickly and are quite long lasting. I also enjoy the nighttime formula to help me sleep when I have a cold.

October 21, 2015

Right now I have been fighting a bad cold for around a week now. I went to Shoppers Drug Mart to buy some cold medicine. My friend told me to try #Buckleys Complete. First of all I was surprised that they were priced much lower than other brands. I bought them and took two as soon as I got home. They really worked pretty fast helping to relieve my symptoms of a runny nose and cough. I can't believe how well they work, I take 2 before bed and sleep through the whole night. I am not coughing which I have experienced so many other times. #BuckleysComplete also helped me get through my shifts at work. I will be buying this cold and flu product again and I recommend this to anyone suffering from a col or flu. They really work for me.

October 10, 2015

Bought these for my cold and they were not too bad at all. Most likely I will buy them again.