Butler Bag Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 99 in Handbags

A classy faux leather exterior conceals a brilliant, built-in purse organization system. The removable caddy makes finding your essentials a cinch, even in the dark! 4 1/2 x 12 x 9 1/2 9 strap drop Zippered internal pocket Caddy: Velcro bottom; 6 stand-up compartments Fabric: Synthetic blend Care: Spot clean Imported

October 14, 2009

I just got my red Hybrid Butler Bag today and I LOVE IT!! Everything I have been lugging around in my briefcase fits nicely with room to grow. The red color is a fabulous rich red, my favorite!! The only thing I don’t like is that the handles are so stiff and almost too wide. It slips off my shoulder too easily. I am hoping that they will soften up with regular use. I am gonna be in so much trouble come December when the new bags come out! I am a purse fanatic!!

Updated On: October 16, 2009

Okay so follow up on my review. I figured out how to use the handles, and now I have to give it a 10 out of 10, its perfect!!! The handles don’t hurt anymore and stay on my shoulder just fine. Makes me very happy!!!

April 10, 2009

I'm so torn about my Butler Bag. I love the concept, and it's kept me more organized than any bag I've ever carried before. The design is not unattractive, but it's essentially basic, and nondescript--not necessarily a bad thing! I'm generally a status bag gal. I love my Louis, Botkiers, and Guccis, but I also appreciate a bargain and original design. I bought a green bag, and unfortunately the leather did not hold up well because it is not terribly supple. Still, I was reluctant to part with it because I loved how it kept my usual mess in order. Eventually, I pulled the organizer section out of the bottom, and stuffed it into a new Kate Spade Noel Sky Tote, where it has remained for weeks. The best endorsement I can give the Butler Bag is that it's kept a weekly bag changer with the same tote hanging from her shoulder for months.

May 29, 2008

Yuk, I see all the girls wearing this purse like is going out of style. I am sorry but I do not like it.

September 26, 2007

I love this bag! I have the small bag and the large bag and I love them both! As a mom of a three year old, it is so important to reach into my purse quickly to grab stuff. You look right in the bag and you see everything in each of it's compartments! I don't lose my lipticks or lipliners anymore. I cannot imagine going back to my old purses (Coach bags!!!!). Once you get used to being so organized, it is hard to go bag to a bag that's like a black hole. The leather is great, the colors are rich. I highly recommend this handbag to those people who want something classicly stylish as well as highly organized.

February 28, 2007

This innovative handbag gives consumers a high fashion and versatile handbag that virtually eliminates all clutter, disorganization, and mess.

October 13, 2006

This is exactly what I need. Thanks! I love the possibility of being that organized. Bu-bye messy purse. Never again will a tampon fall out as I dive in for a pen. I'll never miss a cell phone call again! I'm all over it!

October 13, 2006

I saw this on the Swag website and was intrigued. I went to the designers web site and fell instantly in love. I am so unorganized and always fishing for something in my purse, but this bag has compartments in the bottom, so everything is easy to find and I no longer have to buy replacement lipsticks for the ones I kept losing in the bottom of my purse

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends