Calgon Marshmallow Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

Indulge in this refreshing body mist in the irresistible scent of Marshmallow. A warm and flirty temptation. Soft, sweet and sensuous.

September 17, 2016

Wow Calgon Marshmallow Body Mist is one sweet amazing scent , it so yummy scent as marshmallows, I just purchased this from #ShoppersDrugMart and I'm hooked I love it.. #Calgon take me away...... lol

April 29, 2016

Candy for the skin indeed! I love the smell of this body spray, it smells exactly like marshmellows and the scent last a decent amount of time on skin.

April 25, 2016

For a cheaper body mist this smells amazing and the scent really lasts. It saddens me the product isn't more available in my area as Calgon seems to be lesser and lesser. Perfect scent for any occasion and not overpowering

January 26, 2015

This is one of the most incredible smelling perfumes, and it tantalizes the senses of the opposite sex. The smell lasts for hours and remains fresh.

November 05, 2014

I love this scent, it really just smells like sweet vanilla. I keep a small bottle in my purse. I get compliments often when wearing it. My only complaint is that the scent wears off pretty quickly.

October 22, 2014

This product was about 10$ and in my opinion totally worth the price. Loved how it smells really sweet but isn't too overwhelming. For some ( if you're into more of a musky scent) this might not be for you but I would definitely give it a shot. Also,it doesn't advertise as this but this product really moisturizers my skin which isnweirdnfor a body mist but definitely a bonus. Overall great product.

August 22, 2014

I really enjoy this body mist. The fragrance is amazing and the bottle is cute.

July 24, 2014

Okay so personally I love this product! Marshmallow body spray is like my favourite, and its so hard to find a nice smelling one, usually you find cheap nasty ones. But this one is amazing, it keeps me smelling like marshmallows all day (: I would definitely recommend it.

July 18, 2014

By far the best body spray ever! Love the scent and you don't have to keep spraying it on, lasts for a long time.

June 12, 2014

No matter how little you spray you stay smelling like the fragrance all day.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!