Calvin Klein Eternity Perfume Reviews

Ranked #674 out of 1279 in Perfume

March 03, 2017

This perfume is so light and sexy. Smells refreshing and invigorating. Love wearing this during the spring/summer. Great daytime scent. And is sexy enough for the night. Rawr. I'm obsessed with this scent.

February 28, 2017

As a perfume collector, I only buy those truly appealing to me; this one though, happens to be a gift I received. What are the odds...I like it! It's not your everyday fragrance, but it's nice for a night date. It's enticing, slightly citrusy, and a little strong in a good way :)

P.S.: Watermark on pic is from my Instagram @anothrbeautyvictm

October 01, 2016

I purchased Eternity by Calvin Klein for Women. I'm not a signature scent kind of person. I prefer changing my perfume everyday based on how I'm felling that day. I love the floral scent of Eternity, it's so classic, I keep coming back to it! The bottle is sleek and pretty. I may wear other perfumes but this one will always be in my collection. I will repurchase.

Notes:
    Freesia, Mandarin, Sage, Muguet, White Lily, Patchouli, Sandalwood.

August 26, 2016

I just received a bottle of this for my birthday last week; very different from my usual perfumes, but it is a nice change. I find it to be a little strong though.

June 03, 2015

My Husband surprised me one day and brought me home a bottle of Calvin Klein Eternity perfume. I was pleasantly surprised with this perfume. The smell is extraordinary. and it last all day long! I would definitely recommend this product1

June 01, 2015

I got this one from my aunt for Christmas. Really nice scent, wouldnt be my usual pick, but it grew on me. Last a good while and smells somewhere between mature and youthful. CK knows how to work those ingredients :)

June 01, 2015

My all time favourite perfume.

March 10, 2015

I love this perfume and I love Calvin Klein's products period! I was so happy to get this perfume, when I tried it on in the store I was sold. It's such a girly scent, it makes people turn their heads when you have this perfume on.

January 03, 2015

I got this for Christmas from our Goddaughters. I've been using the same fragrance for almost 10 years and have had so many compliments. When I 1st smelled it, I thought it was strong. But I wore it. It really smells nice. I don't think it lasts all day, but it is a pleasant scent.

January 03, 2015

Calvin Klein Eternity is my favourite perfume. It has such a lovely floral scent with a touch of lingering spice. The scent stays with you throughout the day without been overpowering. It is a flattering scent that everyone easily recognizes. You feel feminine and confident when you dab a few drops of this exquisite Calvin Klein creation. The simple yet elegant bottle at an affordable price is a true gem.