Calvin Klein Eternity Perfume Reviews

Ranked #640 out of 1213 in Perfume

October 01, 2016

I purchased Eternity by Calvin Klein for Women. I'm not a signature scent kind of person. I prefer changing my perfume everyday based on how I'm felling that day. I love the floral scent of Eternity, it's so classic, I keep coming back to it! The bottle is sleek and pretty. I may wear other perfumes but this one will always be in my collection. I will repurchase.

Notes:
Freesia, Mandarin, Sage, Muguet, White Lily, Patchouli, Sandalwood.

August 26, 2016

I just received a bottle of this for my birthday last week; very different from my usual perfumes, but it is a nice change. I find it to be a little strong though.

June 03, 2015

My Husband surprised me one day and brought me home a bottle of Calvin Klein Eternity perfume. I was pleasantly surprised with this perfume. The smell is extraordinary. and it last all day long! I would definitely recommend this product1

June 01, 2015

I got this one from my aunt for Christmas. Really nice scent, wouldnt be my usual pick, but it grew on me. Last a good while and smells somewhere between mature and youthful. CK knows how to work those ingredients :)

June 01, 2015

My all time favourite perfume.

March 10, 2015

I love this perfume and I love Calvin Klein's products period! I was so happy to get this perfume, when I tried it on in the store I was sold. It's such a girly scent, it makes people turn their heads when you have this perfume on.

January 03, 2015

I got this for Christmas from our Goddaughters. I've been using the same fragrance for almost 10 years and have had so many compliments. When I 1st smelled it, I thought it was strong. But I wore it. It really smells nice. I don't think it lasts all day, but it is a pleasant scent.

January 03, 2015

Calvin Klein Eternity is my favourite perfume. It has such a lovely floral scent with a touch of lingering spice. The scent stays with you throughout the day without been overpowering. It is a flattering scent that everyone easily recognizes. You feel feminine and confident when you dab a few drops of this exquisite Calvin Klein creation. The simple yet elegant bottle at an affordable price is a true gem.

June 12, 2014

This is my absolute signature scent, I have been wearing it for many years and have had tons of compliments on it and total strangers asking me what it is because it meshes perfectly with my body chemistry and smells fantastic. Its not one of those gross overpowering scents that make you smell like you bathed in it, its light and clean and lasts all day and even into the next day! LOVE IT!!

July 10, 2013

This is by far my favourite perfume!!! I love the smell and never go anywhere without it on, I always have to have a bottle when one starts to run low I have to run out and get a full bottle.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag