Chapman's Black Cherry Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 414 in Ice Cream

September 29, 2016

Bonne saveur de cerise noire. Super crémeuse, gros format quand même. Le goût est pas trop sucré c'est juste parfais. Je la recommande à tous pour la saveur et la quantité.

September 29, 2016

The best part of the ice cream is the large, juicy black cherries that just burst flavour into your mouth with every spoonful. The ice cream is a little firm for my taste - it could be a bit softer maybe. But good otherwise.

May 26, 2016

I found this ice cream from Chapman to have a weird after taste and the texture of the black cherry pieces was hard and not very pleasing to the taste buds.

March 29, 2016

Lots of black cherry pieces. Kids love it too. You can include this into smoothies and it is so refreshing. Would I buy it again? Definitely!! I always have one in my freezer.

January 26, 2016

This is the most disgusting flavor of Icecream ever. The cherry pieces have a weird texture that grosses me out.

January 04, 2016

OMG Chapman's Black Cherry Ice Cream is my all time favorite ice cream.

January 04, 2016

This ice cream reminds me of the good quality ice cream I used to have as a kid. Plenty of cherries and just loaded with flavour. A perfect treat for the whole family. Best of all it is real ice cream from a real Canadian company!!

December 16, 2015

Chapman's Black Cherry Ice Cream;

the flavour of the black cherries was definitely there
strong stood out good
large pieces of cherry

ice cream though wasn't as soft and creamy as I would prefer

December 16, 2015

My absolute fav flavour! There is nothing like curling up to watch your favourite sitcom with a bowl of Chapman's ice Cream!

October 10, 2015

Yum! This ice cream is delicious. There are large chunks of cherries and, just like all Chapman's products, the quality of the ice cream is excellent. Good price too.