Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Perfume Reviews

Ranked #540 out of 1216 in Perfume

Moto of Ed Hardy Born Wild For Women is “Let this daring fragrance take you on an adventure as impossible to resist as the woman wearing it.“ The feminine version is created by perfumer Calice Becker who wanted to depict a tropical island, warm sunset, long beaches and tasty cocktails. The perfume opens with refreshing fruity aromas of blackberry and black currant buds. A heart develops into intoxicating accords of magnolia and peach blossom. Notes of base continue the story with flowers and wood – lily of the valley and sandalwood and finally only attractive scent of musk lingers on the skin.

October 13, 2016

I'm fairly certain I had only purchased this perfume because of its popularity at the time and not because I actually liked the scent. The scent is very sweet and fruity (candy-like) which I don't usually go for. It seems like a very young scent, and not necessarily classic. I definitely noticed that this perfume required me to spray on more than I usually would and even then it required re-application to last the whole day.

September 07, 2016

One of my must haves at all times perfume!!!
Absolutely love the scent I frequently wear this one over my many other perfumes.
The price is average for a decent perfume.
Wish the bottles were a bit bigger but definitely still worth buying.

June 28, 2016

My favourite perfume. Soft and candy-scented but lasts all day. The men seem to dig it but soft enough to wear to work as well. Price point isn't bad but getting harder to find.

April 14, 2016

I thought this perfume would be softer and fruiter than it actually was, but that ended up being a good thing! I have a cabinet of girly, young, candy scented perfumes, and this one was actually sexy and adult! It lasted a long time once I put it on (all day at work, 9-5) and I got many compliments. A little of this stuff goes a long way! I only paid $17US for it too!

March 15, 2016

I actually just bought the sample because I wasn't sure about it but I really love it and i'm probably going to be buying the bottle. It's not like the type of perfume I usually wear, i'm really into vanilla and amber...and vanilla is all I have been wearing for at least a year now but I decided i wanted to get some samples i thought would be good and I wasn't sure about this but i really love it. I like that it's a change from what I usually wear but it's not too far off. I really love getting complimented on the way I smell and I get compliments on this all the time. I would definitely recommend getting it. It's slightly higher priced but it lasts forever and it smells like heaven.

January 09, 2016

At first I loved it! Once I started wearing this scent more often it began to give me headaches. Not fun!

January 04, 2016

I'm not typically a 'fruity' perfume person, but I am in love with this scent!

July 17, 2015

very reasonably priced, smells great!

February 01, 2015

I really love this scent! It smells wonderful and I would recommend it.

February 01, 2015

i used to use this perfume in high school and its too fruity for my liking now

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml