• Cle De Peau Beaute Perfect Lash Mascara
  • Cle De Peau Beaute Perfect Lash Mascara
Good

Cle De Peau Beaute Perfect Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #389 out of 775 in Mascara

Perfect Lash Mascara provides 360° coating of each and every eyelash so that with just one coat, you can achieve luxuriously voluminous, beautiful lashes. This luxurious mascara also separates, lengthens, and curls the lashes to more emphatically frame the eyes.

Product description via cledepeau-beaute.com

August 17, 2016

I started using this mascara about 2 years ago, and I continue to use it because of how long it lasts! Other mascaras tend to dry out within a month of even a couple of weeks, but I noticed this lasts a lot longer! I am Asian and my lashes tend to be straighter, but this mascara holds the curl really well.
The only downside would be that, although it's not called "waterproof", it doesn't wash off with just water. I usually use an oil based remover to take it off - coconut oil is great! But I think it also works as a plus, because it doesn't smudge.
It's expensive but lasts longer than others so I find it's worth it!

July 24, 2014

Holy GORGEOUS packaging! The navy blue sparkles and shines BEAUTIFULLY in the light. Packaging is HUGE for me, I was (almost) sold before I tested it!

It is a very luxiourious "high end" product, and definitely feels that way. It has a high price tag of $55.

This brush is the type I love: not too wide, grabs every lash, and super easy to control. -It's fun to use!
There's no flakes, and it even smells good.
My lashes are lovely, long, & luscious!
LOVE IT!