Cle de Peau Eyebrow Pencil
Good

Cle de Peau Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

November 26, 2014

This product is part of my everyday routine, full face or no-makeup makeup look.
I used to use MAC Smut eyeshadow to fill in my brows, but ever since I was introduced to 204 Gray, I can't do without it.
I've tried other eyebrow pencils but they're formulation had too much wax in them, which can lead to drawing on brows instead of filling in your brows. Waxier products can be easily taken off or even smudge, which is not ideal during the day.
It is the only product that I can use without being too dark (black). It does not have any red undertones.
I really can't live without it!

September 20, 2014

I use the Cle de Peau eyebrow pencil in the shade 204 which is a gray-black. It is perfect for Asians as it does not have any brown tones that would contrast with black hair. It's a little pricey at first because you have to buy the holder and cartridge separately, but after that, you only need to purchase the refill cartridges which are about $25-$28 depending on where you go. Generally I find that with daily use, the cartridge will last about 3-4 months.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender