Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 29 in Blotting Paper

Oil Absorbing Sheets soak up excess oil from your face without smudging makeup or leaving behind a residue. Softer than paper, these silky smooth sheets by Clean & Clear can be used easily around your nose and other areas of your face.

November 25, 2016

These have been a life saver for me. By noon I am a slick mess, and these sheets help mattify my face while leaving my makeup in tact. I have a pack at my office, in my purse, and at home. I will never go anywhere without these. They've helped me control some of my acne too, by removing the excess oil off of my face, instead of leaving it there to collect dirt and bacteria.

Great buy.

November 01, 2016

I love this oil absorbing sheet. It absorbs oil really well and it is shocking how much oil there is on the face. I carry one with me wherever I go and use on especially before taking photos!

November 01, 2016

J'ai essayer pleins de lingettes absorbante de sébum. Absorbe l'excès d'huile dans le visage durant la journée. Bon rapport qualité prix,format pratique .

November 01, 2016

J'adore ces petites lingettes de chez Clean & Clear qui absorde vraiment bien l'huile sur le visage durant les journées chaudes et humides! Je le laisse dans mon sac à main et l'utilise chaques fois que j'en ai besoin! Je le recommande à toute les filles!

July 25, 2016

Love these oil absorbing sheets, especially in this hot humid weather. My face is very oily and shiny and these sheets help with absorbing the oil. I always have a pack in my purse. These I cannot due without in the summer.

July 06, 2016

One sheet is enough to cover my entire face. I have super oily skin and I've been told that overwashing it can damage my skin. This is a good option to remove the shine without putting harsh chemicals to soak up the oil.

June 15, 2016

Oil Absorbing Sheets soak up excess oil from my face ! It's a perfect product for me and I can't live without. I always have a pack on my bag. These silky smooth sheets by Clean & Clear can be used easily around my nose and other areas of my face. The only bad think about this product is the price.

June 13, 2016

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets are the best ones I have ever used! Not thin paper so they don't rip easily. More of a plastic-like material. Fantastic!

June 13, 2016

I wear glasses and I find in the warmer weather my nose will become a tad bit oily which causes my glasses to slide. I just take out one of these absorbing sheets to blotch on my nose and whoola! Oil is gone but not my foundation and my glasses are not sliping down my nose. I always carry a packet of these in my makeup bag and in my purse. Love these.

May 31, 2016

I love these Clear & Clear oil absorbent sheets... these are the only ones that are a plastic film compared to tissue paper. Although quite pricey, I always leave a pack of these in my cosmetic bag...especially good for vacations in warmer climates to get the shine off your face for pictures.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml