Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 Reviews

Ranked #813 out of 1165 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 03, 2016

Very expensive product but this is the only thing that worked for my acne prone skin. Corrected all the dark spots I had and made my skin tone very even and clear. Has SPF 20 which is a bonus. It is very thick and provides good moisture but does not leave your skin greasy. Great to wear under makeup as well. 1 container lasts about 3 months.

June 12, 2016

This product was slightly below average for me, although it wasn't so horrible that I would stop using it. Since it contains SPF, I can only use this moisturizer in the AM. I usually put it under my foundation.

Pros:
    - it works; it moisturizes my skin
    - my skin tone was never extremely uneven, but I think it did help in that sense

Cons:
    - kind of has a medicinal smell that I am not a fan of
    - very thick texture that almost makes the cream sticky on my face
    - contains SPF (a con for me, because I usually already have SPF in my foundation, and I can't use this cream for night time)

June 07, 2016

This moisturizer is very thick and creamy, but once you pat it into the skin it sinks in and dries down. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. I bought it for the SPF. I like it. I haven't noticed a real change. It is a good as a moisturizer and sun block. I need to use it longer to see more possible results.

July 28, 2015

I bought this and was so excited to use it. Unfortunately my skin reacted to it... It became bumpy and raised. Didn't use it again.

April 07, 2015

This is a wonderful product to use when it is to hot and humid to wear foundation. It keeps your skin soft and give it sunscreen protection.

June 16, 2014

Love this product - it is moisturising enough for the canadian winters but not greasy - love that it has an SPF too.

I feel that my skin texture is so much nicer using this product.

June 24, 2013

Love this product.... A little on the expensive side but worth it

December 11, 2012

I think i've found my new favorite moisturizer. This goes on light & easy & a little bit goes a long way. I have combination skin & it hydrates my dry spots without leaving me with an oily t-zone. It absorbs quickly into the skin & doesn't feel greasy. Well worth the money.

November 09, 2011

I have been using this for only a week and I can tell you that my face feels more hydrated. My skin always really dries out this time of year as well.

kalinka added a new review for
    Puffs Plus Lotion

Cupcake added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

scoof added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette