Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 220 in Eye Makeup Remover

Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeups. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

November 15, 2016

This I swear great at removing even the most waterproof heavy makeup without causing sensitivities. My mom always buys Clinique and she gives me all the gifts she gets. Usually lol. I would totally buy this. It leaves skin feeling soft and even looks brighter.

November 15, 2016

I received this is a gift package I got form the Bay for buying so much. It was a great add in. It does not irritate sensitive eyes, which is a problem for me, and it removes everything. I was completely happy with it!

October 01, 2016

The best remover for waterproof mascara I have ever used! It goes on smoothly and wipes everything off quickly and cleanly, and doesn't irritate my eyes.

September 29, 2016

Staple in my makeup cabinet! I absolutely love this stuff it's non-drying and does a beautiful job removing long wearing lipsticks, waterproof mascara and tough eyelash glue from wearing false eyelashes. It's super gentle and super effective at taking off any heavy duty makeup products you have on. It has zero fragrance and is a biphase makeup remover meaning you can see the two working components that do the makeup removing, which you have to shake for them to combine. Very gentle no aggressive scrubbing needed, which is bad for facial skin anyways. Absolutely recommend!!!

September 09, 2016

Fantastic. Very gentle but removes the toughest eye make up. When I say it is gentle I have used it to remove my child's face paint before and halloween make up and we all know how sensitive kids skin can be.

August 27, 2016

I LOVE take the day away. This is the best eye makeup remover i have ever used. not only does it take off my eye makeup without too much rubbing or residue but it leaves my skin feeling soft and beautiful. I love how gentle this product is.

June 27, 2016

Definitely a product that does what it says. Takes your makeup off gently and effectively. Is it worth the 11$ for a travel size and 30$ for a full size price tag? Definitely not. There's drugstore versions that do the exact same job for far less.

June 11, 2016

This is the best eye make up remover I have ever used. I have already made my second purchase. Its gentle on my eyes, removes makeup completely AND ITS FAST. The price was also reasonable.

June 11, 2016

The moat important thing in my night time skin care routine. After a long day of wearing makeup, this is a complete relief. Working as a makeup artist is demanding. I have to do eye makeup all the time on myself too. This is the best remover I have had

June 02, 2016

This makeup remover is amazing. It is so much better than what you can get at the drug store. It is super effective at taking your makeup off with little effort so their is no agitating your eyes. I love getting samples of this because they are the perfect size to travel with.