Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 227 in Eye Makeup Remover

Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeups. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

March 11, 2017

I normally love clinique products but I was disappointed by this product. I got it as a free sample. It leaves an oily residue on my skin which as a person with oily skin already, it not something I want. It did remove my makeup well though. So if you don't mind the residue then this would be a great product.

January 25, 2017

It is a bit pricy but a very effective make up remover. Removes waterproof eye makeup with ease. No pain at all. Has a very nice smell. It is an oil based formula so you need to shake the bottle well before use.

January 24, 2017

This eye and lip makeup remover that gently erases long-wearing eye and lip makeup without tugging skin. It dissolves long-wearing makeup and waterproof mascara!!!!!! It`s great for sensitive skin. But for me it`s too oily, so i am not sure if i will continue to use this make up remover for future.

November 15, 2016

This I swear great at removing even the most waterproof heavy makeup without causing sensitivities. My mom always buys Clinique and she gives me all the gifts she gets. Usually lol. I would totally buy this. It leaves skin feeling soft and even looks brighter.

November 15, 2016

I received this is a gift package I got form the Bay for buying so much. It was a great add in. It does not irritate sensitive eyes, which is a problem for me, and it removes everything. I was completely happy with it!

October 01, 2016

The best remover for waterproof mascara I have ever used! It goes on smoothly and wipes everything off quickly and cleanly, and doesn't irritate my eyes.

September 29, 2016

Staple in my makeup cabinet! I absolutely love this stuff it's non-drying and does a beautiful job removing long wearing lipsticks, waterproof mascara and tough eyelash glue from wearing false eyelashes. It's super gentle and super effective at taking off any heavy duty makeup products you have on. It has zero fragrance and is a biphase makeup remover meaning you can see the two working components that do the makeup removing, which you have to shake for them to combine. Very gentle no aggressive scrubbing needed, which is bad for facial skin anyways. Absolutely recommend!!!

September 09, 2016

Fantastic. Very gentle but removes the toughest eye make up. When I say it is gentle I have used it to remove my child's face paint before and halloween make up and we all know how sensitive kids skin can be.

August 27, 2016

I LOVE take the day away. This is the best eye makeup remover i have ever used. not only does it take off my eye makeup without too much rubbing or residue but it leaves my skin feeling soft and beautiful. I love how gentle this product is.

June 27, 2016

Definitely a product that does what it says. Takes your makeup off gently and effectively. Is it worth the 11$ for a travel size and 30$ for a full size price tag? Definitely not. There's drugstore versions that do the exact same job for far less.