C.O. Bigelow Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

C.O. Bigelow Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine provides a glossy high shine with a refreshing cooling sensation. Lips stay moist and protected while cinnamon and peppermint give your breath a long-lasting freshness. Visit bathandbodyworks.com for more information.

July 13, 2016

Once I found this lip gloss, I stopped buying any other kind. I found the perfect one! It's liquid, but not sticky, cinnamon is my FAVORITE and it's so unheard of to have it as lip gloss flavors, which is ridiculous. It lasts forever, freshens your breath, and has that lovely minty tingle. It is a strong scent, and not for everyone (that's what the lemon option is for.. my husband loves that one!) My only complaint about it is that if it gets really hot it seems to "goo" in the cap. I try to keep it clean and tidy, but I think that will forever be a problem with any liquid lip products.

April 28, 2015

I love how this makes my lips feel but I can't stand the scent!

August 01, 2012

Def my favorite lip gloss ever. It's not sticky and it smells great!!

August 17, 2011

C.O. Bigelow Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine is THE best gloss I have ever used. The gloss is everything it promises to be. It tastes great, freshens breath, and provides excellent moisturizing and shine! I keep a tube of this gloss in my car, and it never liquifies in summer, or freezes in winter. The price is excellent, especially when you can buy it on sale at Bath & Body Works. The flavour is cinnamon, and a hint of mint, which tingles slightly on your lips when it first goes on. This gloss is not sticky at all, and it has no colour. I highly recommend this gloss as a lip treatment as well as an everyday gloss.

December 13, 2010

I LOVE this lip shine!
I tried a sample of it in Bath & Body Works and I knew I had to get it!
At first the price ($7.50) seemed a bit expensive for a lip gloss but it's well worth it and it lasts for a long time!!
The thing I love most about it is that it gives that tingling sensation on your lips. I also love cinnamon so the smell and taste is great. The taste of it on your lips gives you a fresh breath sensation as well.
My lips get REALLY dry especially at this time of year but after applying this gloss ONCE I already see a big difference in the condition of my lips. They become very smooth and no longer flaky! This product also gives you very nice glossy shine that makes your lips look irresistible! I would definitely recommend this lip gloss & I will definitely buy it again! :)

June 14, 2010

I LOVE this product! The cinnamon/mint smell is amazing, it gives your lips a nice shine and a refreshing tingly sensation AND tastes like Red Hot gum! Also, the gloss isn't sticky, and is very easy to apply. I dare you to try this product and NOT become addicted to it. Plus, the price tag of $7.50 isn't too bad either.

February 10, 2010

Oh... my... goodness. This product needs a whole lot more love than it's getting on every beauty community that exists. I am a chronic MAC buyer. When it comes to beauty products, it's rare where I found a product that I can't live without that isn't MAC or even department store oriented. This stuff is LOVE. Now that I have it, I can live without it. I first purchased it on a whim; one of my friends uses this brand all the time so I decided to give it ago. Cinnamon is my most favourite thing in the world so I chose this one and two others. Like I said, now that I've tried it I can't be without it. The next time I go to Bath & Body Works (where I purchased it for $7.50) I'll probably buy like 5. This is a MUST have. I use it in the morning, throughout the day and before I go to bed. I just can't get enough! Amazing lip product!

January 21, 2010

I am in love with this lip gloss. It’s tingly, smells amazing, and it doesn’t taste too bad either. It’s nice and thick (but not sticky), and stays on for hours! I love that it feels more moisturizing that regular lip glosses and is super shiny. I have been using it like a fiend for weeks and have barely made a dent. It’s supposed to freshen breath, which I am not too sure it actually does, but the cinnamon and mint extracts make the scent so strong that I suspect it more so gives your breath the illusion of being fresh if you know what I mean (kind of like the difference between taking a shower and putting perfume on maybe?) It is absolutely lovely and I gladly recommend it.

June 04, 2009

Not to into cinnamine but i love the shine

June 04, 2009

Made with real Cinnamon and mint oil, this lip gloss has a really refreshing flavour. It isn’t super sticky like most lip glosses and gives a nice clear sheen to lips. The package says it is also supposed to freshen breath which it doesn't really seem to, but that is the only area where this lip gloss falls short. I’ve gone through it in record time!