Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle Single Pack, Green, 150ml Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 740 in Bottles

We're proud to offer our Comotomo Natural-Feel Baby Bottles. Our stylish and functional bottles feature a silicon body that is 100% BPA free while replicating the skin-like softness that you're little ones will love. Our heat resistant silicone material is safe for dishwashers, microwaves, and boiing water. The bottles also feature a unique anti-colic venting system, and the wide neck design allows for stress-free, brushless cleaning. The combination of function and design makes this a truly unique item and a winner of the prestigeous IF Design award.

April 09, 2015

I made the mistake of not giving my baby the bottle at an early stage. So, at around 5 months, I had trouble bottle feeding him. I've tried 3 bottles and 7 different nipples prior to using this bottle. My sister suggested this bottle as this is what she uses with her baby. It's a very cute bottle with a wide nipple and rubber body (does that make sense?). He didn't take it at first but since it has a rubber body, i was able to squeeze some in his mouth and made him realise it's the good stuff in there. I really like that it's so easy to clean, no need for any brushes. The only thing I don't like about it is when baby doesn't take a break from drinking, it concaves. Sometimes, when he stops to let air in the bottle, he won't go back to drinking anymore.

November 02, 2014

This bottle did not give nipple confusion to my newborn at all. It's on the pricey side but definitely worth the money! The bottle is very cute too.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml