Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 1230 in Perfume

March 25, 2016

This scent is SWEET. Like cavity-enducing banana coconut cream pie topped with mounds of whipped cream and drizzled with caramel sweet. It smells delicious, I kind of want to eat my wrist. It's a bit too gourmand for my taste but I can definitely see some people loving this. I prefer the dry down because I start getting some rich notes of cocoa butter which makes it less of a pie in the face and more of a I just baked something delicious scent. I get pretty good wear - about 5 hours. This is a yummy, cozy scent for winter, but it's tropical enough that it would also work in the summer. In fact it kind of reminds me a bit of coconut sunscreen, but not in a bad way. My issue with this scent is the price. It doesn't smell expensive - it's fun but very simple - and the aluminum bottle is kind of cheap looking. Though it's fun and yummy, I don't think that it's worth the price tag and I'm not sure that I'll be purchasing a full size.

June 12, 2015

I fell in love with this perfume when I tested the rollerball at Sephora. It's a little pricey but I've gotten SO many compliments on it. A blend of Coconut and Vanilla almost takes you to the tropics and a gorgeous scent for the summer but I use it all year round. The scent will stay with you all day and doesn't need to be reapplied.