CoverGirl Cheekers Blush - Tru Plum

CoverGirl Cheekers Blush - Tru Plum Reviews

Ranked #234 out of 503 in Blush

February 03, 2016

Great colour great application and best of all all at a reasonable price

May 02, 2015

good colour, not harsh, feels good, good packaging.

March 06, 2015

I love this blush. It goes on smooth and satiny soft. Has a great staying power. Looks so natural when applied on cheekbones.

April 06, 2014

I love this blush! I have a hard time finding a blush that will show up on my skin very well, because I am a devoted tanner. So for me, finding a blush that is pigmented enough to give the right amounnt of color, is certainly a daunted task! But, thankfully, I just found and bought the Covergirl Cheekers, in Deep Plum, and it is amazing!! It lasts all day for me and I suffer from oily skin, also an issue.. And I have to be very careful with the amount I put on with this one, because it's easy to over do it, not a bad thing for me. And it's really Cheap, under $4!! It also has a nice, slight shimmer! So overall, I would totally recommend this product!

October 22, 2013

I have been using Covergirl Blush for decades! My favourite is the Cheekers Blush in Color 185 - Tru Plum. It is always available at a great price and the Plum shade is amazing with my olive color skin tone year round.