Curious Cat Cube

Curious Cat Cube Reviews

1 review
Ranked #10 out of 19 in Cat Accessories

February 28, 2016

If you can get this for a good price, this is a wonderful way to have a lightweight cat bed that will keep them amused and double as a place to sleep for two cats. When we only had one, my ginger kitty Cornelius, wasn't terribly interested in this. But as the kitties ramped up to three, we've been getting a lot of use out of these.

Not sure if it's cardboard or lightweight plastic, but this bed is incredibly easy to put together. You just pop it out and put the padded cushion on top. It doesn't tend to slide around and has never collapsed under the weight of our cat, even when he had his little weight problem.

The cats love the little jingly balls that come on the side, for when they feel like reaching out to lazily play with something. I like to keep a couple of these box beds dotted around the house and our cats are very happy with them. Although I rarely see two sleep in it at once, they take turns sleeping inside and outside frequently.

The only confusing part of this ensemble is the extra rod and ball that comes. I don't quite understand how it screws on without piercing through the material and damaging it, so I just left it off, no harm done!

Pros:
- Nice soft and comfortable for cats.
- Multiple perches for cats who like to be close together.
- Easy to assemble.
- Doesn't slide around.
- Lightweight.
- Durable (over a year and not even damaged!)

Cons:
- Random extra ball toy is confusing...

Best place to buy these are Costco in a pack of two!

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!