DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

This Deep Cleansing Oil removes dirt, excess oil, makeup and other pore-cloggers and leaves your face grime-free with a soft touch. Its unique water-soluble formula rinses completely, so you'll never see a greasy residue. Olive oil and vitamin E help ensure you won't see dryness either.

July 23, 2016

Never thought about the oil as a cleansing product. Iam very pleased to admit that i love this oil.it does clean my skin and removes all make up, it feels very oily at first, but after it transform my skin to a new clean level, .its pricey but a little goes a long way.

June 25, 2016

I tried this product and I love it... I don't wear makeup often and it is a makeup remover but I used it just to get rid of the impurities in my skin and it worked very well. It removed dirt that I didn't know was even there. It's a bit too pricey but I probably would buy it again. Overall a pretty good product.

March 09, 2016

I am very open to trying cleansing oils and have found a lot of products I LOVE since the oil-craze with beauty products has started. This however was a total miss. It does remove makeup, but you don't use it with water. So while it does get all the makeup off my face, I cant help but feel like the oils on my face are mixing with this oil and just sitting on my skin because they haven't been removed properly. If I were going to continue to use this I would use it as a makeup remover BEFORE washing my face with a real cleanser. Using this on it's own, my skin doesn't really feel clean, and I broke out horribly after using it for a few days.

Maybe I will still find a cleansing oil that I love but this is not the one.

June 15, 2015

I tried a sample of this product and am still undecided about it, (only one pkg, unfortunately not enough for a real trial). My skin is very sensitive, so I try to find the best product for sensitive skin. I need unscented products, this one has a very light scent and didn't really affect my skin or nose adversely. I wish that I could have had a bigger sample, to make a real decision about how I feel about this product. Other than that I was satisfied with the product. :)

May 05, 2015

I love DHC's products. I have quite a few of them in my beauty closet. I first tried samples of their products and loved them. They have a small catalog with the samples on various pages. You can go to their website and request samples, and they usually send them. This is not like a typical oil, it's not oily to the skin. I use it when I feel my face needs a bit more moisture.

May 05, 2015

The pricing may be a little high, but this is a good product overall. I love how it makes my skin feel clean and soft.

January 27, 2015

This product cleans the makeup off amazing and than when you wash your face with the soap it feels clean , and the moisturizer is such a velvety feeling I will have nice skin until I run out than I will have to purchase !

October 26, 2014

I received a trial size of this.I was very reluctant at first because I was afraid of their oil making my skin more oily or break out. I expected that it would not clean properly, and leave a greasy residue. But it removed everything and my face felt smooth and soft too!

November 05, 2013

A friend of mine has this and i recently tried it. I love it! My skin is naturally very dry, so this oil not only cleansed my skin, removed ALL my make-up, but it also left my skin feeling hydrated, without feeling greasy!

October 11, 2013

Really disappointing!! I tried again and again but every single time it's cause my skin to breakouts and I rarely break out! The oil is heavy, smell bad and it doesn't feel good especially on my face. I totally recommend Shu Uemura Cleansing Oils!!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products