Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #421 out of 1213 in Perfume

Possesses a blend of strawberry leaf, patchouli, violet, mandarin, musk, and jasmine. It is recommended for evening wear.

November 24, 2015

Very nice, tender, sweet and flirty scent. I like how it gradually fades out. Has sweet notes in it, but not too sweet to give you a headache.
Use it on weekends here and there :)

August 01, 2015

This scent is too over powering & doesn't last long.

July 31, 2015

I wore this perfume for years. I love that it is a lighter, softer scent. Not overpowering. If you tend to go for softer this is a great one to try.

March 24, 2015

I used this perfume for non stop from last 2 years. Great smelling perfume sweet, florally yet sensualist.
Will purchase again soon.

January 30, 2015

It's a beautiful fragrance. My husband bought it for me for our anniversary. I had never tried it before and was awestruck! I smelled a little bit of the jasmine and musk notes in the perfume. It does smell great and doesn't wear off during the day.

November 24, 2014

Omg! So every time I would be working at the airport I would always smell this perfume from passengers and go insane this is the best perfume for women ever!

September 04, 2014

Miss Dior Cherie: I have a love/hate relationship with you! Things started off amazing, you were sweet, fun, and stuck around. You made me feel giddy and carefree with your scent of caramel, strawberry and gentle floral. Just when I thought that you could be "the one" (my signature scent) you changed. You reformulated, changed your name even! Now you are known as Miss Dior. "Cherie" has been dropped, along with some of your notes that made you so lush. I barely recognize you anymore. I have found consolation in the arms of Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. I hope you understand and that the real Cherie will one day magically reappear at a Dior counter near me.

September 25, 2012

I searched for years for a perfume scent that smelled like me. And I finally found this one. On me it almost has tiny notes of orange followed by light vanilla. It truly is a beautiful perfume and will be a classic in my book forever.

August 16, 2012

This perfume smells amazing! Great for dates, work and going out with friends! I always get tons of compliments when i wear it!

February 29, 2012

i love this perfume and it's my spring-summer perfume for 2 years now! i like something not so heavy for spring and summer but i neved liked those flowery ones! so when i found cherie i was sooo excited!! it is kind of floral but it has got that sweetness that i cant live without!! it stays on for a whole day and everyone asks me about it!! try it asap!!