Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray Reviews

4.5/5
94% OF CHICKS DIG IT
48 reviews
Ranked #56 out of 2202 in Hair Care

Take Of Yourself With Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray With Protecting Serum.

    Average Price:  $6.00

    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 17, 2017

    Laisse les cheveux magnifique un de mes produits favoris !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 17, 2017

    Doux, rendds la peau tres douce. Jai la peau fragile et cest le seul que je peux utiliser. Jutilise dove depuis ma naissanace du a ma peau seche justement.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 14, 2017

    love it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 13, 2017

    bon produits qui laisse les cheveux d'apparence soyeuse et fixe tres bien pendant des heures continues.
    J'adore se produits malgre que je n'utilise pas souvent de fixatif

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    1/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 11, 2017

    J'adore! Il rend mes cheveux si doux qu'on dirait que je sort de chez la coiffeuse! Léger et pas gras du tout! Je l'utilise une fois par semaine et Ca convient emplemen à mes cheveux.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 09, 2017

    I love this product. My hair has been noticeably softer after use. It works great with my flat iron which I use daily. I am thrilled to try their other products!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 09, 2017

    The results were amazing, I've tried many treatments and this is by far one of the best! Dove shampoos and conditioners are always our families first choice and this is yet another great product that doesn't disappoint!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 06, 2017

    ot Gove new life to my de mage hair. I like it's smell as well as the shine it gives to my hair with out making it oily. it really give new life to dry n demage hair.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 26, 2016

    Les produit doce sont merveilleux et tres efficace. Les produit de protection pour cheveux fais des miracle. Je ne pourais plus me passer de cest produit. Mes cheveux devient doux et soyeux malgré tous ce que je leur fait vivres

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 28, 2016

    I have very thick and curly hair which I use a flat iron on daily. This product helps keep my hair soft and shiny. Many people comment on how healthy my hair appears.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.