Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Take Of Yourself With Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray With Protecting Serum.

November 28, 2016

I have very thick and curly hair which I use a flat iron on daily. This product helps keep my hair soft and shiny. Many people comment on how healthy my hair appears.

September 08, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. My hair is always dry and really badly damaged. I use this before I blow dry or straighten my hair! Love the out come, my hair is shiny and soft!

August 31, 2016

amazing product with effective results. Made my hair soft, shiny and added the volume i needed. would recommend again to friends and family. price is decent

August 24, 2016

WOW - great price, great product! I've been fortunate enough to use coupons towards this product, as well as on sale, and often times using CheckOut 51 for amazing prices. I don't know that I would have tried without coopons, and now it is the only product that I purchase!

August 02, 2016

i use this often to help my dried out heat styled hair it's the only product that works .. i actually use it even when i am not heat styling my hair
lol

July 13, 2016

I loved switching from my other name brand Dove spray. The difference in how my hair feels is incredible! No more worrys about damage hair which is so important. I found that this was the best and I definitely recommend Dove spray to all of my friends and family!

June 24, 2016

It is a really good product. If your looking for something that works and like a lighter hold, this is the hairspray for you. I would for sure use this hairspray again!!

June 22, 2016

Absolutely love it My hair is damaged from coloring feels 90% better. I would definitely buy and reccomend this product. Price range is reasonable too

May 10, 2016

Loved the scent of this product. It also holds well . My daughter loved it for her dance recitals. It held her hair well on stage. I love that it doesn't cake on !!!!!!!!!!!

May 09, 2016

I have been dying my hair for years, even after not using heating tools or much color other than black (which isn't suppose to be super harmful) my hair is falling apart haha. I really recommend using this product to protect your hair as well as give it a more relaxed look once it's styled!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml