Good

Dr. Browns 8oz. Natural Flow Standard Baby Bottle Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 740 in Bottles

September 23, 2015

I found out about these bottles when I had my son 7 years ago. He was fussy when using other brands and he got along well with Dr. Browns bottle. My son was mainly formula fed while my daughter now is mainly breastfed.
For the bottles I pump for her, I wanted to keep the Dr. Browns tradition going. I had 2 glass bottles left from my sons days but also bought 2 new ones from walmart. It came in a 2 pack for $16.99 and were in a plastic format.
My daughter was a bit impatient with the level 1 nipple for this bottle but she's gotten used to it now. The bottle does not give her gas and has continued to serve our household well.

July 18, 2014

Our daughter was very gassy and had a lot of stomach issues when feeding her the formula in regular feeding bottles. We were told by our doctor about the Dr. Brown's bottle we switched all the bottles out for the Dr. Brown's and I have to say it was night and day. Burping her comes easy now!

They have glass bottles, pink, blue, purple bottles too.