Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Bottle, 3 Pack, 8 oz

Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Bottle, 3 Pack, 8 oz Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 740 in Bottles

Dr. Brown's Natural Flow baby bottle is the only baby bottle that features a patented internal vent system. This vent eliminates the air bubbles and vacuum effect to allow positive-pressure feeding with no air - similar to breast-feeding.

Features:

• Includes 3 Dr. Brown's Polyproylene 8 oz. Bottles
  • Made from BPA free, polyproylene plastic
  • Easy to clean and top-rack dishwasher safe
  • Connects directly to most breast pumps
  • Includes a high-grade Level-One silicone nipple, patented two-piece internal vent, travel dis, cap, cleaning brush and instructions
  • Reduces colic, spit-up, burping and gas
  • Prevents air bubbles from forming in milk or formula
  • Helps reduce fluid in the ear
  • Prevents nipple collapse

May 13, 2015

best bottles hands down! my baby never had a single spit up after switching to dr browns bottles. some people complain about all the parts to clean, but it is not that bad. it comes with a brush that can easily clean inside the tube and can be used to clean other sippy straws. i am a fan of standard size bottles and these are the best so far. i will be using the same brand for my next child

October 24, 2014

These were the ONLY bottles my kids drink from and the only ones that helped with their colic. Even though these bottles have the most parts to clean they are worth it from experience!

June 24, 2014

I love these bottles the only thing they need to work on is they leak into the cap when in a bag. other than that I would def buy again for a next child if there is

June 16, 2014

We used these bottles of our second child. We were using another popular name brand but my daughter became so colicy with those bottles. I read a review on the Dr. Brown's brand and bought some to try. My daughter took to them immediately and her colic symptoms subsided. I have recommended these bottles to all of our friends when they had their babies and all who tried them, loved them. Worth the price.

June 10, 2014

I got these for my son,at first it was hard to figure out all the pieces.I eventually got the hang of it and have used them from then on.Just make sure that you do not lose the little cleaning brush that comes with them.

April 28, 2014

After pumping milk into various types of bottles, I found that Dr. Brown's bottles to be the best! I selected the newborn feeding set which includes 3 bottles that are 4oz and 3 bottles that are 8oz . These bottles reduce gas and spit up and I would recommend them to any parent.

September 20, 2013

love Dr Brown's bottles. really can reduce gas and spit up. highly recommend it!

April 04, 2012

I love Dr. Brown bottles. They reduced gas and spit up and are a good value. The only downside is that there are many parts to clean and assemble.