Dr. Oetker Giuseppe Pizzeria Thin Crust Multigrain 5 Cheese Sausage Pizza
Good

Dr. Oetker Giuseppe Pizzeria Thin Crust Multigrain 5 Cheese Sausage Pizza Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 63 in Frozen Pizza

1.5/5

April 25, 2016

I bought a few of these for the family as they were on sale and seemed like a good bargain - it did not turn out that way as we ended u having to cook something else for supper. There was no taste to this pizza - the crust tasted like warm cardboard (sorry - I have no better way to explain it), the sauce was barely there, and the toppings were very scarce. There was just no taste to this pizza.

February 14, 2016

We hate it and put t in a bin after 2 bites. No sauce, no "wow" thing about it. Was dry and taste realy flat. Topping seems to be "quality" but that's the only good thing about it.

January 14, 2016

My daughter picked this up for a quick dinner, it was great, lots of flavour.

January 05, 2016

I purchased this pizza at Walmart. I was interested in tasting a multigrain pizza. I was surprised at how delicious it was for healthy frozen pizza. The amount of flavourful sauce was just right and there were generous toppings spread out al over the top of the pizza. The blend of five cheeses was just perfect and complimented the toppings. The only thing that I would have changed was grinding the grains a bit more finely. My family enjoyed it and that's a plus for me.