Dr. Oetker Pizza Speciale Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 63 in Frozen Pizza

March 22, 2015

This is by far the best pizza available. It is thin and light and full,of flavor. Highly recommended!

March 07, 2015

Pretty good pizza. Its thin crust, so you don't feel stuffed afterwards. I like the combination on mushroom, pepperoni and ham

August 12, 2013

I absolutely LOVE the Dr. Oetker pizzas! They're the best frozen pizza brand I've ever had. They taste like fresh home made pizza, and have great topping combinations. My husband's fav is the the three cheese, and mine is the vegetale. The peppers stay firm and crunchy and the cheese melts perfectly.

June 05, 2013

Very good pizzas, love their crust! And if you wait for a sale, very affordable!

April 03, 2012

I love love love this pizza. Topped with smoked ham, mushrooms, pepperoni, edam and mozzerella, thin crust.

Delicious, light and a great choice if you don't have time to cook (14 mins in the oven max).

The only hitch is price, this brand sells for as much as the popular national brands, but serves fewer mouths. I only buy this product on sale and even then I use coupons (usually can find links to hidden portals on couponing sites).

If you can find a deal, this is tasty freezer standby.