Good

Dr Scholl's Massaging Gel Arch Supports Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 599 in Misc

December 12, 2015

After being on my feet all day they used to ache with pain,but since buying these ,my feet feel great,they make any shoe comfortable with that little bit of cushion support

July 29, 2015

Worth it in every way if you are ever in uncomfortable shoes for an extended period of time. I use these every time I have to go to a wedding or something similar and the shoes are not great/don't fit perfectly/give me blisters. I'm sure these have saved my feet a few times. Very squishy, very comfortable, and causes a slight increase in size that is not noticeable enough to avoid but worth putting in shoes that are slightly too big.

July 15, 2015

Maybe it's because my feet are so wrecked from standing all day that I didn't find these arch supports effective. In fact it seemed like my feet hurt even more after using these inserts! Good thing I bought them on sale because I can't use them anymore.

June 23, 2015

I love wearing ballet flats but I have high arches in my feet so I often feel pain when I don't have support in my shoes. I purchased these insoles and they are amazing my feet feel great, no pain and I put them in my runners as well for extra support.