Dreambaby Safety Catches 2 Pack
Good

Dreambaby Safety Catches 2 Pack Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 149 in Baby Accessories - Locks & Straps

Dreambaby Cabinet and drawer catches provide easy access for adults but difficult for young children to open. Suitable for use on the top or side of most cabinets. For Top drawers, may be used on loer drawers where there is a top divider to which the catch may be fitted. Easy to use and install. Durable plastic construction. Push down catch Self locking. Mounts to inside of cabinet or door. Color White. 2 safety latches Per Package includes mounting screws.

May 07, 2015

I also received these locks for free and love them. Our daughter has them also on her kitchen cabinet doors. All you had to do was fill out a form and you could get up to 5 sets of these. I even have trouble getting my cabinets open and so does my grandson.

May 07, 2015

We got a lot of use out of these safety catches. They came in handy when our children were curious and trying to get into everything. Easy to install and even easier to use. They were a lifesaver and gave us peace of mind. I highly recommend using the safety catches to baby proof your home.

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS