Drixoral Nasal Spray Reviews

Ranked #308 out of 475 in Remedies

September 20, 2016

I'm prone to getting a stuffy nose out of nowhere. Even though I'm on a prescription nasal spray, every once in awhile it fails me, and I'll be unable to breathe through my nose at night. This stuff has been a real life saver for me.

Ever since I was a kid, nasal sprays would hurt my nose. I'd get a cold and be unable to breathe, and I'd be scared to use a spray because it would hurt so much. None of the Drixoral sprays have ever irritated my nose inthe slightest. They're very comfortable to use, and incredibly effective. It often only takes one spray for me to get the relief I need, and within minutes, I'm starting to clear up.

Unlike many nasal sprays which tend to drip down your throat and leave an awful taste in your mouth, I find that the Drixoral sprays don't drip. They stay where they're supposed to -- in your nose! Even the ones that aren't specifically the "no drip" formulas ensure there's no dripping.

These are great sprays if you have a stuffy nose once in awhile. As long as you don't use them too frequently, they work really well and won't make things worse.

April 08, 2016

I use this brand regularly. I prefer this brand to all others for nasal congestion. I highly recommend the No drip formula as it stays high in the nasal cavity and doesn't drip out

September 17, 2015

Out of all of the decongestant nasal sprays I have used, Drixoral is by far the best for effectiveness. Even on really tough congestion, it cuts through it in minutes and helps me breathe. It definitely lasts a long time too. Maybe not always the full 12 hours, but most of it. It doesn't drip back out which is nice.
The only problem I have with it, is that within minutes of using it, it causes me to have a mild burning sensation in my nose, which then leads to sneezing. This makes it difficult to keep from blowing my nose for 15 - 30 minutes after applying it, which you should try to avoid doing to allow it to reach maximum effectiveness by giving it the most time to absorb. It does also cause runny noses for a couple of hours, but I'd rather a runny nose than being congested.
Just a warning as with any nasal decongestant spray... don't use more than 3 days straight or you could have a rebound effect and end up more congested than before.

June 18, 2015

Depuis que ma pharmacienne m'a conseillé ce décongestionnant je ne m'en passe plus lorsque débute la congestion . Très efficace ( ça brûle dans le nez ) mais vous sentirez l'effet immédiatement et ça durera et souvent ça diminue la durée des symptômes . Un must à avoir dans votre pharmacie . *** Toujours s'assurer avec votre pharmacien qu'il n'y est pas de contrainte avec votre état de santé *****

April 04, 2015

This barely worked to relieve my sinus congestion from allergies. It also was painful to take.

April 14, 2014

This is a good product to use when you have sinus pain. I suffer from MS so I like to limit the pills I swallow, so the spray is a good idea as I believe less goes into my system. Within minutes I could breathe!

October 22, 2013

Super efficace pour les congestions nasales, il faut quelques goutes pour que ça fonctionne pendant plusieurs heures. La seule chose est que ça mal au Nez à la longue.

March 16, 2013

Drixoral Nasal Congestion is the line’s classic decongestant spray with a metered pump to ensure a controlled dose every time. It provides up to 12 hours of relief of nasal congestion due to colds, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies. Drixoral Nasal Congestion is safe for adults to children over 12 years of age. It’s also available in no drip original, no drip cooling menthol, no drip extra moisturizing and cold and sinus. Although a lot of nasal sprays will tell you they will last for a long time, I’ve found that most don’t live up to their calms. How ever I’m very impressed with this Drixoral Nasal spray. It really does stay where it’s sprayed and doesn’t run out your nose, or down your throat like others can, but best of all it really does last for the 12 hours it calms it can! I did experience a bit of burning as if I had gotten water up my nose, but this went away quickly enough that I could stand it, unlike the HydraSense I tried before this one. It also works very quickly, I went from being completely unable to breath to breathing freely in less then two minutes. If you suffer from allergies, hay fever, or just have a cold and can’t breath out of your nose then give Drixoral Nasal Congestion a try. Also if you go to their web site they have a $2 coupon available so you can give any Drixoral Nasal Congestion type a try and save a few dollars.

April 28, 2012

Feeling stuffed up and can't sleep as its too hard to breath through your nose? Look no further than drip oral nasal spray one to two sprays in each nostril releaves all symptoms, stuffiness and runny nose for up to 12 hours! Sound too good to be true? Try it, it works for me and I'm sure you'll have rave reviews as I did!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes