e.l.f. Cosmetics Tone Correcting Concealer Reviews

Ranked #331 out of 389 in Concealer

Cover-up those unwanted blemishes, circles, and spots! Multi-tonal silicon treatment masks skin tone imperfections and redness, leaving skin with a healthy glow.

1.5/5

October 18, 2015

Don't waste your time with this concealer if you have sensitive skin. I hated it and the scent was overpowering to the point of burning my eyes. Definite pass.

January 20, 2013

This product is pretty decent - especially for the price. I found that it concealed well, but it began to get dry and flake off later in the day. I would recommend this for a quick solution, but not for an every day make up application.

January 19, 2013

elf tone correcting concealer is awsome for $1 dollar . its worth a try . i have a slight undereyes it works well . not cakey at all . its a liquid product . i used a brush with this product.

November 29, 2011

I Like This Product Because It Was the Only concealer That Didn't Make My Under Eyes Cakey and Enhance The Fine Lines. It's Watery, Which Means It's Probably More Suitable For People With dry Skin, Like Me. Also It Is Probably better For Younger People That Don't Have their Under Eyes Super Dark, But For a Buck It's Worth A Try For Anyone Right.?

January 13, 2011

I saw a review here for this concealer and couldn't believe the price. Usually I'm really careful about checking lots of reviews before I buy a product, but thought that for one dollar it wouldn't be too much of a loss if I didn't like it.

I was surprised by how good it is! It's a really good consistency and easy to blend in. It also lasts pretty long, which is nice. But I will say that I don't have a whole lot to conceal, so for people who have lots of spots to conceal or under-eye circles, etc., it may not last a long time just because the tube is kind of small.

In the end though, $1 for a concealer that does what it needs to is such a great deal; I highly recommend this product!

Oh, and it also smells like oranges... which is kind of weird actually.

November 23, 2010

This was the first concealer I tried, and so far it's been the best. I use it mainly for the redness around my nose, on the occasional blemish, and even to prime my eyes before using eyeshadow. The consistency is very creamy and it goes on smooth. I've never had a problem with it caking, and for the price it's pretty long-lasting. I've paid a lot more than $1 for other concealers since then, and after being disappointed by all of them, went and bought another tube of this. You really can't beat the price, and the quality is amazing.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS