Essence Get BIG Lashes! Mascara Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 775 in Mascara

September 12, 2016

This mascara is incredible. It lifts and lengthens lashes very well, and is also available in a waterproof formula. The brush is thick and full, and grasps every lash. For only $4 dollars, it's now my go-to drugstore mascara.

August 04, 2016

I was always a total freak about having big eyelashes. I always thought it made me look more awake and made my eyes look more fresh! I tried so many mascaras and since im still in highschool and running on a budget, throughout my drugstore searches i love this one! It dosent make my lashes clumpy nor do they look fake! It is waterproof which i love!

June 30, 2016

I really love this mascara. It makes my lashes looks so big with a lot of volume with only a few coats. Also, it is a very affordable product that can be find at the drugstore. It is perfect for people with a small budget that want a good quality product.

May 01, 2016

Get BIG! Lashes volume curl mascara is pretty good for the price under $5.00
It gives thick lashes (can become clumpy if you don't brush off excess mascara)a little sticky if you don't wait for the 1st application to dry. It also curls the lashes. Brush is kinda big, so if your not into big brushes this isn't for you, its ok I manage.
Does flake during the day but not a big deal - easy to get off at night

I've used other similar brand costing $20 or more & had same results as above so for 5bucks I'll manage

Not my favourite but it I did like it for the most part.

Opthalmologically tested.

January 19, 2016

I love this mascara. I have not bought another mascara in months. The wand is perfect for darkening, lengthening, thickening your lashes while keeping them feathered. The price of this mascara is insane considering the quality of it. As a freelance makeup artist i am confident in putting this in my kit as i know it is good for all lash types

March 04, 2015

Goes on thick and incredibly hard to remove if you dont have any makeup removal cleansor.

February 05, 2015

I love this mascara ! at a reasonable price you cant go wrong and they sell it at the drugstore i go to (:

January 06, 2015

I used to use the Maybelline mascara, but the girl at Shoppers showed me this line of beauty products to try and I have been hooked ever since. no clumping, nice coverage, and an awesome price!

January 06, 2015

love it! doesnt clump my lashes and give them ample volume

January 05, 2015

Essence Get BIG! Mascara features a large, curved, fiber brush that offers maximum volume, gorgeous curl and helps to thicken each lash. It comes in a standard large bold and bright mascara tube with contrasting black lettering. It features an over-sized wand with a ton of bristles, with a wet, lightweight formula. It has the blackest formula that ensures an intense, extremely pigmented, very black look. It makes each lash look denser with more volume, while adding a ton of length and holds a curl throughout the day. It doesn’t smudge, flake or leave raccoon eyes