essence Mattifying Compact Powder

essence Mattifying Compact Powder Reviews

Ranked #261 out of 356 in Powder

July 07, 2016

This is a great drug store mattifying powder. Only downside is that I find it can leave a bit of a white cast over my skin. If you're really pale, it would probably work great.

April 03, 2015

Great powder for in the summer to throw in my purse to keep me matte.

March 25, 2014

Im in love with this compact! Works great for keeping me matte for most of the day, I do need to touch up after a few hours but for the price it cant be beat! Love everything I have tried from this brand

October 09, 2012

I would say this is worth it because it is so cheap compared to other powder options. I've used it as a base for foundation, but also for touch ups during the day, and been relatively pleased with the results (reduced shine, nice glow, etc.). There are, however, only three colour options so it may be a hit-or-miss purchase for some. I went with translucent, which isn't actually translucent, and it works well for me because I am pale to begin with.

November 11, 2011

if you haven't tried this powder, do it!
    it's really great, especially for the price. it's a great setting powder for foundation. unfortunately, i bought a shade that was too light for me, so i use to to set just my concealer.
    it's not cakey or drying, and does a pretty good job at upholding it's claim of keeping your skin matte. plus, you get a really decent amount of product for the price ($2.99).
    hope this helped! x