Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher

Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher Reviews

Ranked #742 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

This fast-acting serum delivers our most dramatic skin resurfacing benefits-more efficiently than ever before.
With Idealist, your skin looks and feels like your ideal skin:
    * Pores appear 1/3 smaller-instantly.
    * See a 69% reduction in the look of pores in just 4 weeks.
For more information, please visit http://www.esteelauder.com.

February 20, 2016

this is an amazing product, leaves your face feeling like baby skin without any oil residue. and visibly reduces the appearance of your wrinkles. idealist is one of my favorite beauty products

February 15, 2016

This is my "can't live without it" product. This serum smells great, kind of fruity. It makes my skin feel powdery soft. I have very oily skin and this product does not make my face more oily and does not make me break out.

May 21, 2015

Been using this for two months now and I already see a difference in my pores!!!

May 21, 2015

Feels amazing on my skin and smells absolutely gorgeous. I love putting it on in the mornings however I've only really noticed a small difference in the size of my pores which is a shame.

February 01, 2014

got it as a sample and it works well. My pores are viably smaller and i feel that my skin is smoother upon touch. Estee lauder products are expensive but they are effective

May 23, 2013

I tried this product at the Estee Lauder counter and also from a sample I was able to take home and OMG it is so amazing! Most definitely the best product I have ever used! It just instantly makes your skin feel baby soft and look a whole lot smoother with less imperfections. I wish I could afford to wear this every day but at around $95 unfortunately its not possible. I do however plan to save up and splurge on a bottle as a gift to myself sometime soon. I absolutely love it!

October 03, 2012

I have been using this product for some time now, and really do love it. it is part of my everyday skin care regimen and I will not go without it. I describe it as spreading silk on my skin. It is light, fast absorbing and soothes the way for a moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin, and this product works well for my skin type. Yes it is expensive, but I believe it is worth it.

April 27, 2012

I have always had to deal with larger pores. Even with deep cleansing mask twice weekly, I noticed that my pores will go back to the original size the next morning. I even went as far as buying a Clarisonic just to reduce my pore size. That helped a bit more but it wasn't until a friend recommended that I try Estee Lauder; a tried, tested and true line of products, that I realized that my journey to smaller pores is achievable.

I took the dive and purchased this product recently with the gift with purchase, and within one use I found my skin to be more supple and smooth. Within 3 uses, I saw a significant difference in pore size. I use this in the daytime after I have cleansed and toned my face. I find that sometimes I don't need to wear moisturizer after the serum. Paired together with deep cleansing treatments, my pores are now consistently a smaller size than before.

July 17, 2011

Price is a little high but it's common for a pore minimizer to be highly priced, especially for an effective product. I love Estee Lauder products to begin with. I always thought it was for older women but I am using it now as well in my early 20's. It's not too rich for my skin as I had thought initially. This refinisher polishes my pores and fills them in to reduce the look of pores. It finishes with a silky smooth touch. I like the light scent of it as well. I use it along with the Advanced Night Repair for night use as well as DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Creme for day time moisturizing purposes. It's definitely do-able as a stand-alone product.

April 28, 2010

Estee Lauder's Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher does as it promises - it makes my skin feel like porcelain, reduces pores and nearly eliminates redness. It's a little pricey, but it's an indulgence I can budget because it is so effective, and works under my regular moisturizer.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches