Etude House collagen moistfull sleeping pack
Good

Etude House collagen moistfull sleeping pack Reviews

Ranked #442 out of 612 in Masks

February 28, 2017

I use this sleeping pack for lazy nights when I don't have time to do my routinely regimens. It does a great job at keeping the skin moisturized during the night. My skin feels very supple the next morning. However, this product works great only for normal & sensitive skin. For very dry skin or certain dry patches on my skin, I use other intensive rich creams to moisturize.

May 03, 2016

One of my holy grail products (dry skin)

I use it as the last step in my skincare routine every other night.

It's a gel formula that you leave in for the night, it's application is slightly sticky but when I wash off in the morning, it leaves my skin smooth, nourished and bouncy especially since I have really dry skin on my cheeks but normal t-zone.

I apply it around my eyes as well ( It's not an eye product , I was just greedy) and have gotten it in my eye and doesn't sting.

Prior to using this, I used to have mild acne but it has since cleared a lot, maybe my skin was too dry and the moisture (and my tea tree oil products) helped my acne??

March 16, 2014

I love using this sleeping mask once a week. Great for sensitive dry to combination skin skin. It's a non-sticky gel-like texture and it's give extra moisture and elasticity for the skin.