Good

fisher price 4 in 1 glider Reviews

January 14, 2017

We love our fisher price glider and so does our son!! It really helped us out when he was very little. It helped a lot when we would cook supper and when he needed to have a nap.

August 30, 2016

Out of all the swings I had this was my all time favourite. It's not as big as others but also isn't so small that it's hard to use. I loved all the features especially being able to switch the way it glides from side to side or front to back. I loved it so much I passed it down to a friend so she could enjoy it as much as I did.

August 17, 2016

How easy it is to use. I love how it glides and doesn't swing the baby, I find this motion to be more efficient to get them to fall asleep. Also the fact that the chair comes right off is a huge bonus, I can take him off the swing and bring him into the kitchen to watch me cook

July 11, 2016

A friend recommended this for my 3rd child and I love it!! I find because it has different settings it is so effective in soothing baby when I need both hands.

May 24, 2016

This was by far the best product we got for our little one. I'm sad she was almost out grown it now. Love the option of taking it off the base and it turn into a rocker. I used this every time I would shower.