Fisher-Price Cradle 'n Swing Rainforest Friends

Fisher-Price Cradle 'n Swing Rainforest Friends Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 356 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

November 29, 2016

this swing is great! great variety of songs and sounds. Really like that it can be used with batteries or wall plug. Love that the swing direction can be changed, this was very useful as my daughter did not like to swing side to side.

October 21, 2016

We got this swing as a gift and it was great as our son got older and didn't fit as comfortably laying down in his mamaroo. LIked also that you could add toys and change the music.

October 12, 2016

This is one of the first purchases for my granddaughter as a baby swing was essential with my son! This swing's design sways from left to right and provides soothing water/womb sounds. It is quiet and comfy for baby.

April 05, 2016

This was the first swing I bought for my son. I bought it at Walmart for ~$150.. It was steep in my opinion, but it kept my son happy and for the longest time it was the only thing that could help him go to sleep. Its nice that there is the option to play a bunch of different lullabies (they turn off after a certain duration of time), there is also an option for rainforest sounds, and to have the mobile spin. The swing also can turn so it not only rocks back and forth, but side to side as well. It is a plug in swing too which is nice.

My experience with this was relatively positive. Like I said, the price (in my opinion seemed steep), the quality was lacking.. The mobile made so much noise turning though, which was really distracting.

Would I purchase this again? Probably not as my little man is almost at the maximum weight for it.
Would I recommend this? Yes, but I would suggest doing research and shopping around first.

March 16, 2016

Two of our friends had this exact swing from Fisher Price. Their babies loved the swings, they were comfortable and kept the babies very content... For the first little while. One swing was supposed to be a hand me down for us to use for our son but both swings ended up breaking. The swings themselves are still in tact but the motors dont work. Even with new batteries, the swing wont turn on, they can only be swung by hand.

March 12, 2016

My 3 month old has loved this swing since birth! With its numerous songs and nature sounds, it's spinning mobile with hanging monkeys and a mirror for baby to look at, and the option to swing either back and forth or side to side, it is a great swing for the price it sells at.
Some days it's the only thing that will get him to sleep without me holding him. A real lifesaver!

November 18, 2015

First baby swing we bought. Our LO loves it. we still use it at 6 months old! I like how its not too bulky like some swings, and you can turn the seat to siwng either front to back or side to side.

October 17, 2015

This is our third Fisher-Price swing. We have ended up buying one for each of our babies. They are not super durable but they are the only swings that have so many options for reclining the seat and swing direction. We find our babies liked the cradle motion when infants and then the swing when they got older. The fully reclined position seems safer for infants than many other brands. This one has nice music and rainforest sounds and is still working well for out 14 pound 6 month old. At just over $100 the price is also hard to beat.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products