Foreo Issa Hybrid Toothbrush

Foreo Issa Hybrid Toothbrush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #32 out of 112 in Teeth Whitening

June 19, 2016

I needed a new toothbrush to replace my current electronic toothbrush and came across the new Foreo Issa Hybrid. I was skeptical at first because they are so expensive at $229 but I had a 10% off coupon to use at Sephora and if I ordered it online, I could go through ebates and have an additional 4% cash back so I went ahead and ordered one for myself and one for my husband. I really love how clean my teeth feel after brushing with it. The bristles feel so soft that I wasn't sure I'd get a good clean but It really does work. It's gentle yet very effective. The only thing to note is that it's a large brush so if your mouth is on the smaller size, I would look at the child size one - I wish I had done that but I am getting used to the size now. It also has a tongue brush on the opposite side and it's the only one i've ever used that doesn't make me gag. Although expensive, I would highly recommend this toothbrush.

MandiRoo added a new review for