Freeman Facial Clay Mask Avocado & Oatmeal Reviews

Ranked #425 out of 523 in Masks

October 15, 2016

I have tried many masks and this one wasn't great for my skin.. stings when it goes on my skin and i got a rash from it sadly. but hey everyones skin is different just didn't work for me.

June 13, 2016

I love this face mask and whenever i use this my face is always fresh cause my goal is to have a fresh face and I would love to purchase this products again and again

July 19, 2015

It didnt work well for me :( i have very oily and sensitive skin but this made my skin more oily and pimple prone

September 19, 2012

I love this clay mask, I think it is my favourite by far. Its great! I use it on my acne overnight, just on the spots that need it and the next day its like wonders have happened, it looks so much smaller, or even cleared up.

September 12, 2012

I love this product!
At first I used it as just an all over mask, and leave it on for about 5 mins (or until dry). I love the way it made my skin feel, it was amazing.
I then was looking on-line something that would be good for acne. I then put this Facial Clay Mask on the acne over night and when I woke up the next morning it was amazing. It had really treated my acne so well, its like my new trick to getting rid of acne!
Love this product, everyone should check it out!
: )