Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 270 in Serums

June 09, 2016

I have been using Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face OIl for over a year now...I purchased this product because I was looking for a skin brightener, a new product to add to my skin regime. This was the one of the best purchases I have made for my skin! I'll tell you why...it leaves your skin feeling plump, brightened and smooth when I wake up the next morning. My makeup applies smoothly as if I got a facial (but didn't because this oil does wonders). I have normal to oily skin and opposite to beliefs, the face oil does not make my skin more oily, it works it's wonders while I sleep and keeps my skin's t-zone feeling balanced. There is a scent to this oil but it is fairly mild and really wonderful actually...I apply the oil nightly to my face and neck and would recommend this to all my Chickies! A little oil goes a long way as well...I purchased the 50 ml, use this daily for over a year and still have not run out..worth your money for sure!

April 10, 2016

I've been using this a lot lately, as a moisturizer and treatment in one, in place of my usual argan oil. This is a bit less soothing and protective on my skin than the argan oil I use, however this seems to have a different positive effect on the overall appearance of my skin. It's main benefits are for dryness, wrinkles and firmness, and I've noticed my skin does seem firmer and healthier looking in general.
This has is slightly lighter feeling than argan oil, but only requires up to 3 drops max. I find it applies best when my skin is still slightly damp from cleansing. I really like the scent - it's unique but very natural.
I use this often to moisturize my skin during the day, or as part of my nighttime skin routine. This does moisturize well, but if I have extra dry spots I'll need to layer on something more hydrating as well.
I don't think this will be fully replacing the argan oil I love so much, but I am definitely adding this into my product rotation. This moisturizes really well (as long as my skin isn't severely dry) and it definitely helps improve the look of my skin!

August 02, 2015

I received a deluxe sample that lasted me a week. The oil is thick but absorbs well into the skin and it had a fresh ocean, berry scent. It adds a nice glow to your skin when you mix one drop in your foundation. It's also soothing after a facial.

June 08, 2015

I have been using oils for a while now and am really enjoying this one. I used to only use it at night before my night treatments. But I decided to try using it in the day under my makeup to keep my skin hydrated all day as well. I just pat a few tiny drops into my skin all over my face then put on my daily moisturizer once it is soaked in. It soaks into skin fast and doesn't make my skin any oilier or wreck my makeup. I like how it moisturizes into the skin and doesn't just sit on top.

1.5/5

January 02, 2015

I was so excited to use this and I definitely splurged. It feels nice going on and it smells great but it doesn't soak into my skin and almost makes the dry spots stand out more. I keep trying it and thinking it'll work - but it doesn't. Maybe it would work better for normal to oily skin but not dry skin. Stay away!

November 22, 2014

I have used this product on my sensative, combination, acne prone skin a few times now. This is a great moisturizing oil, especially for night. The fragrance was light and not unappealing like some oils. It is too thick for under my makeup and takes hours to soak in but on a no makeup day, after a scrub or exfolitant, and as a night treatment it was great. My skin is soft and looks radiant in the morning. The price is a little steep though a little goes a long way.

November 21, 2014

I got this from a friend that said I should try it. So I did but I just don't think that it is for me. It did not last ad long as it says it will and it doesn't have a nice smell. I think it is a product that you have to see for yourself.

October 28, 2014

I cannot go without this oil!

I have very dry hyper-sensitive skin that reacts to most products regardless how "gentle" they claim to be - but not this. This oil helps keep my face moisturized in all seasons without it ever feeling greasy. Particularly great if you live in the winter when the air can get very dry. All you need is a few drops followed by your regular moisturizer.

June 13, 2014

LOVE THIS! Having normal-combination skin with dry patches in the winter, beauty oils became a favorite of mine. I've tried many out there but Seaberry is really nice. Not too oily but moisturizes really well. Skin feels soft and supple and dry patches be gone! A must-try for the beauty oil lovers out there.

Find at Sephora or Fresh.com

February 20, 2014

I'm been trying out a lot of face oil for during this winter. This product is one of my favourite. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. Also it's really hydrate my dry patches. I like how it's lightweight and fast absorbing.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!