Fry's Premium Cocoa Powder

Fry's Premium Cocoa Powder Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 28, 2016

One of my favourite products for baking I have tried a lot of coco powders and this one is a high Quality taste
And the recipe of the back for there brownies and the best !

March 26, 2016

I have used probably every different kind of cocoa there is and personally I don't find any difference in any of them,its Cocoa so of course it's bitter,they all have the same chocolate smell and when it comes to baking ,my cakes brownies and squares taste the same with every Cocoa ,Fry's Cocoa cost more that's the only difference

March 26, 2016

This cocoa powder is good for baking. It has quite a bitter, chocolaty flavor, but not as chocolaty as other cocoa powders that I have tried. I also find this brand of cocoa powder to be a bit pricier than others out there for the quality of product and size of container that you get. This isn't my first choice for baking cocoa, but I do but it if my preferred brand is not available.

February 28, 2016

Ce cacao en boîte je l'utilise depuis toujours. Parfait pour mes recettes de desserts au chocolat. De plus, il fait de délicieux chocolats chauds avec du lait pour nous réchauffer les journées froides d'hiver.

January 30, 2016

I drink this cocoa a lot in the winter.Just add to my boiled water and I'm ready for a nice break

October 10, 2015

There is a nice and strong flavour of chocolate ,you don't need to use a lot to have favour, it is the only cocoa powder I use for any of my dessert !

October 10, 2015

This is my-go to brand for baking.. i always have it stacked in my pantry!

October 10, 2015

An excellent choice anytime especially in the winter time.

June 12, 2015

This is my favorite, and the only one I buy, great for baking and has a quality taste.

May 16, 2015

Great quality cocoa powder perfect for baking. It's easy to use and lasts quite a long time. It fits in my cupboard nicely :)