Garnier Clean Balancing Gel Exfoliator Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

March 18, 2016

This exfoliator leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. The scent very refreshing and the beads aren't harsh on my skin like most exfoliators. It doesn't dry out my skin, Definitely a keeper!

January 30, 2016

This leaves my skin feeling really soft and refreshed. The beads aren't harsh on my skin, and the scent is really clean and fresh. This doesn't dry out my skin as well! Definitely a keeper!

December 10, 2015

feels very clean nice smell and get ride of the oily feel.

April 07, 2015

This stuff leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean! I love how it smells too

October 23, 2014

I need a daily exfoliator for my face and absolutely love this one. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and removes all makeup.

October 09, 2014

It was amazing, helped my skin and made my face feel so soft and clean I actually switched to this brand of face wash after trying it.

August 23, 2014

This is my go to weekly exfoliator . Love how fresh the smell is.

August 21, 2014

Smells and feels great! Like a pleasant blast of fruit

August 09, 2014

I have very sensitive/combination skin. I was skeptical at first when I used Garnier clean Balancing Daily Exfoliator face wash. The smell of grapefruit and pomegranate was invigorating!! It was a great start to my morning beauty routine. I am a runner, and my face tends to break out around my t-zone. This product concentrates on that exact area making my skin feel soft, clean, and rejuvenated. I would recommend Garnier Balancing Daily Exfoliator to anyone, who like me, has combination skin.

August 05, 2014

I love this product! I didn't know that Garnier makes facial products, let alone good ones. I received this product as a sample several days ago and began to use it immediately. It's fresh, smells great, skins feels so smooth and clean. I plan to buy a full one from Target this week. Highly recommend.